Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: IND, TAZ and Mollys From: Ivan Petrov [SCC]; Subject: Volgograd Industrial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: Ivan Petrov, Military Commissar
Encryption: High

[Image: 3d04a610.jpg]

Firstly Privyet IND Comrades,

I'm not sure if you're still alive... If you guys still 'breath'. But I contact you hear on behalf of my cousin Nikolai, which has been delivering Cargo Resources for a secret Project of the Army in the past. Until I myself joined the Commissariat and left my position as Colonel he was constantly delivering and served the Coalition.

Inside his Division however, we saw unsatisfied Workers. All day they've been complaining about unstable Payments and lack of true equality amongst each other. Workers have been treated badly by the Army, but who can blame them? They are 'working' their butts off too, Da?

To accomplish our long seeked goal, the Volgograd Industrial, Nikolai actually had faith within' the IND in the past. He has been asking what happened to you guys and I myself especially am curious too. The Army and your organisation had alot of cooperations in the past, but after a certain point, you guys disappeared? We would like a reply as short as possible.

About you Autonoumus Zoners and respected Mollys. After the pact of potential Base of Operations open to our Coalition, I would like to ask in the name of our People's Commissar Dubovik, the one which is in charge for such matters, that we could actually organize another meeting about Project Volgograd Industrial.

This Project is aimed for our Economical wealth and I'm sure Comrade Dmitry Dubovik will fill you in with exact details on the meeting. The thing about our Social State currently is that we work with our People and Allies together and form a wealthy structure of equal income and outcome, for this best suited are Miners.

We would like to expand our Miners influence into Zoner, Molly space a little and thus would provide help with our Project VI.

Project VI is to increase help to our Miner Friends together with Psychological and Economical Events. Here by I would call you both into a meeting of mutual interests.

Our goals:
  • TAZ focused on Psychological health and Logistics.
  • Coalition/Independant Miners approved amongst Molly Miner, mining together and beeing protected under Molly Authority.
  • IND providing us with Financial support and Cargo/Transport.
  • TAZ and Molly Transports/Miners will be protected and assisted by the Commissariat.
  • TAZ granting Molly/Coalition Cargo/Mining ships enter Omega-49, access to Gran Canaria by the protection of Coaltion Ships.
  • IND/Coalition Base Construction inside Omega-49 for expansion of Workers and Miners of the Revolutionary Army.

This project should expand Workers and Miners possibilities and Freedom/Peace amongst our People. Interested?

TRANSMISSION: Terminated
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System

To: Ivan Petrov
CC: TAZ Town Crier

Comrade Petrov,

Good to hear from ya! Glad to hear that things are moving along apace, you know we're always interested in discussing business with the Coalition and the Project Volgograd Industrial sounds particularly interesting.

We'd be pleased to send a couple of delegates to a meeting with Comrade Dmitry Dubovik, so if you could ask him to send us an invite as to the where, when and quality of robes to wear, we'll make travel plans accordingly.

Rest assured any discussion about this matter will remain between ourselves.

Regards,

MJR

[Image: 2nh1fux.png]
[Image: blodtop.png]

* She clears throat *

Preeeevyee' Tovareeech'

Dhis be Blodwyn O'Driscoll, frem 'd'Republic o' Dublin, speakin'

Ain't shure who's ye be, but oy guess ye's be tellin' oos, a'roight ?

* She blinks *

So tis 'bout Colaition roight ? still waitin' frem yer koind d'answers tae aour question, dhat be roight.Oy Tink oy's ashure dhat ye'll have news frem yers, boye naow.
A'roight, a new project dhat be ? Un' an economical, wun. Fer shure, dhat moight be interrestin' .Un' We'll be glad tae discuss d'madder wid yers, aye.
So... where shall we meet tae have dhat talk ?

* She brings aout a bottle of Whiskey from her desk drawer

We'll been awiaitin' fer ye...
Wid a good bottle, indeed !

Slán agat !

-Transmission Terminated-
ID: Ivan Petrov, Military Commissar

[Image: 3d04a610.jpg]

Well then,

My apology for the late response, but the Army gave us a little trouble in recognizing their own people as allies instead of their Enemy. Blah, only Capitalists put their own trusted people into question, once they don't need them. Seems like our Premier is still new to the routes and has a paranoia, getting all suspicious about any organisation that prove to be successful in Cooperation.

*Sighs* Instead of working together... Well enough Politics. As I see you are indeed interested in this Project which my Brother Nikolai has proposed. I'm impressed! We plan to do the meeting around Gran Canaria if the TAZ approves this. Preferrably at these dates:

[Friday, 5th June 20:00 UTC]
[Saturday, 6th June 20:00 UTC]
[Sunday, 7th June 18:00 UTC]

A couple of Miners and Transports already stand ready, if this realy is going to be a thing. Hope to hear from you People soon. Petrov out-

TRANSMISSION: Terminated