Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: RFP| Rheinland Federal Polizei
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[ ** Incoming transmission ** ]
[Image: 29519012,31106946,highRes,IMG_7269.jpg]
PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Wolfram Kruppstahl
SOURCE: Mainz Storage Facility
SUBJECT:
Law violation report
Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren,

First let me introduce myself. My name is Wolfram Kruppstahl, I'm working for zhe Rheinland Federal Polizei (// Individual).
However. Today I finished the academy and already had my first encounter with a smuggler while I was on patrol.

I'm now sending the proof of my affiliation and Identification card.

Attachment 1: [Affiliation]
Attachment 2: [Identification card]

I managed to get some guncam shots. Also I've got evidence about the smuggler carrying black market munitions.
Now sending the evidences.

Attachment 3: [Scanning the vessel]
Attachment 4: [Vessel tries to escape]
Attachment 5: [Destruction of the vessel]

Here's a brief report of zhe patrol:

After entering New Berlin system, I had a transport vessel on my scanners. In Frankfurt system, I forced the pilot of mentioned vessel to cut engines for a routine scan. First he tried to use zhe tradelane. However I managed to deactive it before he could use it. The vessel stopped as I told him to do so. I paid attention to zhe black market munitions as I found them while scanning the vessel (Attachment 3). Telling the pilot about the law violation results in an argumentation. He had to drop the black market munitions and had to pay a fee of 4.000.000 Sirius Credits (§2.1. and §2.1.4.3. of zhe Rheinland laws). After a short discussion I gave him twenty seconds to drop the black market munitions and to pay the fee. He refused and tried to bribe me. I warned him once again and then opened fire. While shooting down the DL class transport vessel I had to dodge its shots. After some time the smuggler tried to escape (Attachment 4). He managed to use the tradelanes to Mainz Storage facility where I caught him yet again and finally destroyed the vessel (Attachment 5). I destroyed the black market muntions safely and took his escape pod to Mainz Storage facility where some Rheinland Federal Polizei officers received the pod.

I'm looking forward to use this channel for further reports. Just tell me if there's something left needed.
Hochachtungsvoll,
Regards,

Wolfram Kruppstahl

(// I'm sorry that the post is a bit crushed. Sadly I'm not able to edit it without source code anymore)
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
SUBJECT: Re: Law violation report

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter polizist Kruppstahl. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m polizeidirektorin of the Rheinland Federal Polizei primary department.

We met recently near Bonn during fight with Hessians and despite we lost that gunfight, you definitely showed some skills. Combined with fact that you managed to catch smuggler on your very first patrol and even destroy it despite using only Phantom heavy figher defintely makes excellent impression.

Primary department would like to see people such as you joining our ranks!

*looks at other monitor*

And it looks like you applied already. Gut. See you later!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE