Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A meeting on Newport Station's Bar. ((//invited members only))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: t4ChDBN.png]
Black "Storm" quickly flew to Newport station and gone into the docking bay, leaving a trace of green plasma engine.
At the station with quick steps came middle-aged man in formal suit, with blue eyes, dark hair and a short beard. He quickly went to the bar of station the went there, he winced a bit from smell of local food, quickly finding a free table, he began to wait for something ... or someone.
[Image: mMNHB4x.png]

A fairly used Wraith entered the Newport Station's hangar bay, Gunther exited his ship and headed towards the Bar. He roamed through hallways and after few minutes, he found the one leading to the bar.

Tall, young man in his twenties with blondish hair and blue eyes enters the bar, looking around. He quickly noticed a single middle-aged man in formal uniform sitting alone at a table. He thought that must be Anton. He approached slowly, offering a handshake to the man. " Guten Tag, I am Gunth - He paused for a bit. Stefan. Anton I presume? " He smiled and waited for a response.
[Image: IBkGzVB.png]
Anton waved for person to sit down. "Greetings Stefan. As you know, I, Anton, Anton Volkov."
He motioned called the waiter and ordered two beers. Both sat in silence until the waiter brought beer.
"So, I hope you can guess why I'm called you, Stefan?" - Volkov said as the waiter walked away.
He took a sip of the beer and continued talking. " Ja, Ich kann. So you want to know more about mich. Fine. This is a story zhey have told me after I woke up. Apparently Ich was in coma for a year. By them, Ich was on mein regular patrol in zhe Omegas when Ich got ambushed by a Corsair wing. They found me unconscious in mein pod. " He paused for a bit and took another sip of beer and continued with his story. " Of course due to zhe damage, I've lost my memory. Ich didn't know who I was. They've told me mein name is Gunther Beckenbauer and that Ich was a piloten of Rheinwehr Secondary Fleet. Sadly, I belived them until the day of my release.

A nurse who was taking care of me for zhe whole year told me that they lied. That as soon as I was taken in zhe hospital a group of men came and took all my belongings and erased any trace that Ich was hospitalized. She told me that she saw a name on mein piloten unifrom when I was brought to the hospital. It was Stefan Herrmann. She also told me I had an unknown insignia on mein uniform. She memorized it and looked up for it on Neural-Net. It belonged to Sirius Revolutionary Coalition Army. Ich knew something was odd. So I decided to look up for any of your members. Until today I wasn't unable to find one of you. I heard some high ranking members of zhe Rheinwehr on Battleship Karlsruhe talking about a unknown contact on long range scanners that matched a Coalition vessel. I rushed out of the hangar bay to intercept you and Ich was successful."
He paused again to finish his beer.

" Can you look up in your database or ask your supervising officer to search for my name? They might find something out about me. " He looks Anton straight to his eyes, waiting for an answer.
Thought for a moment Anton said quietly,
"I think we can find something in the databases of the Coalition, it is possible that we will find. Wait here, I'll be right back."
- And he was gone, leaving Stefan-Gunther one.

[After 10 minutes]

Anton quietly entered the bar holding a tablet. He went to Gunther, and gave him to read a file that was opened on the tablet.
It read:
Name: Stefan Herrmann
Height: 192cm
Weight: 84kg
Origin: Rheinland, ex Red Hessian member
Relatives: Brother, SCRA Junior Luitenant(M.I.A.)

Stefan read, at that time Anton silently took his seat.
Stefan took the tablet and looked at the dossier file that was on the screen. He sat shocked and staring at it for few minutes without any words spoken. "I... I knew it. The nurse was right! " He grabbed his head with both hands as few flashbacks hit him. A picture of a bar on Ronneburg, a picture of him and his brother heading towards the hangar with two Insurgents in the background, a picture of a landscape of planet Jiangxi and bunch of other memories.

" I'm starting to remember slowly... I had a brother... I still can't remember his name... We were Red Hessians before we joined the Coalition. I must find out more about myself, I want to remember! Can... can you take me with you? I think if I see some friendly faces there it might trigger more of memories to return. " He looked towards Anton as he waited for a response.
Anton stood up and said:
"Come follow me"
Anton and Stefan went on the "Elbrus" gunboat, controlled by Volkov. Design gunboats was performed so that at least the building were used as less as possible resources. Inside the walls was are simple, electronic doors with Coalition emblem on each door. As soon as they entered the bridge caught fire dim white light. Anton went to the transmitter and start entering data for the "call" to Marshal Warner.
"I think you want to talk with him"
- said Anton and ended input of data
Stefan took a seat in front of the screen, awaiting for transmission link to be established. He spoke quietly.

"Here we go..."
For a brief moment of time there was no reply to the call, it was completely silent until a voice responded, it was calm and almost 'robotic' in it's tone, as if the emotion was drained right out of the speaker's soul.

"This is Warner, you may dispense with any pleasantries and get directly to the nature of this call as I am occupied with other matters of state." The voice spoke in a manner that was not quite a whisper but not precisely as one would expect speaking to a person who would for example sit across from you from a table, it was cold and unforgiving as Volgograd's tundra ice and just as inviting.

Still they had his attention for the moment and would have to speak fast and clearly in order to keep said attention.
That cold voice, was something awfully familiar to Stefan. The voice actually scared the hell out of him but in the same time made him glad. He wasn't sure what to think, he just spoke.
"Guten Tag... My name is Stefan Herrmann. I'm contacting you for one and only reason. The truth. It's not a short story and I don't want to talk about it over the distance since I don't know who might be listening...". He stopped talking for a brief moment, looking downwards while clearing his throat. He then continued talking with more confidence in his tone.

"I want to know, I want to know who I really am. Your fine and honorable comrade already did a quick search in order to check my identity among the Coalition Revolutionary Army and he found a hit. I just want to know everything about myself. I was told that you're the only one who could help me remember. If its proven that I was a part of your men, I will fight once more under your command and take my revenge over the Kanzler. I will be patiently waiting for your orders, Herr. That is all."

He stood in front of the screen proudly, awaiting for an answer.
Pages: 1 2