Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Chi no yoru club // And Station wide RP \\
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
// This is the forum's side club of the Blood Dragon club on Kyoto. For those that want to be added to the one on Skype, PM Shizune, Big_B, Sabru or APDAF

When one walked inside the club, they would be welcomed by by slow beating music of Kusari origin. The club was large with a dance floor in the center, Like a four leaf clover, there was four bars in each corner of of the club offering different stuff to drink each one area. Around the corners there is several booths and tables with many many chairs around the area.

The color of everything matched a night time room colored in blood itself. The sounds echoing back and forth. There were several private booths down of the hallways for meetings or 'otherwise' actions that were to happen.

Down another hall was a smoking bar on one side and a meditation room on the other. Down the final hall way was the security area where the guards kept peoples weapons upon entering the club. Looking around the area, people would see guards almost at every corner watching people, armed with a sword, pistol and other stuff as well. For those that cared, there were several dancers and people moving about the place

// The club owner at the time is: Yuki Hakoma // AKA Shizune \\ \\
Hojo Hirotoki walked into the bar. He was dressed in the traditional armour of the ancient Shogun, an intricately adorned Katana hanging from his side. From the looks it was ceremonial, but many could attest to it being anything but.

He was not alone upon entering, a number of dragons walked in, wearing lighter armour, coloured blood red. Some carried a similar weapon, far simpler in design. Others carrier shorter blades, one or two hanging from their waist, and a few even carried pistols. They looked shady to say the least, and as they began moving to the back, making a beeline for the specific booth reserved for the Shogun, a somewhat nervous barkeep made his way towards them.

Arigato for visiting us Shokun

He looked down at the weapons, then back at the men

I'm afraid you are not allowed those.. items. They are quite strict on it. Perhaps we could remove them and I'll guide you to a cosy boo..

Hojo stopped, turning to look the man in the eye. His face expressionless

I suggest you go back to your task. I have chosen my booth, and you will leave me to it.

He carried on, unphased by the looks he and his loyal dragons where receiving from all. They sat in the reserved booth, weapons being slung on the table. A few began looking over a map, whilst Hojo sat, tall and proud, looking out over the bar. He had only one thought,

"What have we become"
Shana Nesho'en walked into the bar, wearing a long black coat with a black steel Katana to her waist she craked her neck slightly jawning in a really tiered manner, almost as if she hadent slept in nights. As she walked towards the booth the sound of metal from her black, steel plated boots hitting the floor could be heard. Siting down she waved her hand gesturing one of the bar tenders to come over. The bartender that came looked at her sword for a moment, but gulped as he was too scared to ask her to remove it.

"Tea, and a cup of Sake..." Her eyes were slightly red from the lack of rest.

"Hai, Roju Shana-sama." The bartender quickly brought her what she had requested, and bowing je silently went back to his station mumbling something to himself.

Starting to drink from her cup filled with Sake, she noticed the men that were siting at the reserved both, taking a short glance she put her cup down, deciding that its none of her business. Placing her Katana on the table her head droped onto it, she closed her eyes, seeming almost asleep.
One of the Dragons in red made his way over to the bar, watching the young woman in the black. He turned to the bartender

Who is she? And why did you not question her as you did us?

He seemed to demand the answers, rather than ask for them
The bartender gestured the man to come closer.As he did not want the woman in black to hear someone talking behind her back.He silently started whispering to him.

"Her name is Shana, Shana Nesho'en.Hai, she might not seem like it, but the last time someone managed to get her angry, which is not so difficult trust me, it ended with the same person being sent to the medical with a missing arm, so it is just a precaution, we would rather not have people getting hurt around here.So dont take it personally.Nothing can match the grace shown when she swings her katana."

The bartender then took a short glance at Shana, who had fallen asleep with her head on the table, before talking back to the man again."I don't know if those are just rumors, but i heard she was a a test subject in a Government laboratory, her past is quite a mystery and only god knows what more she can do."

The bartender then pulled back and bowed to the man "Excuse me but i'v said too much allready." going back to his station to serve another customer.
He grabbed a bottle of sake from behind the counter, leaving a credit chip for the barkeep when he returned. Turning back, he made his way slowly towards Nesho'en. He placed the bottle on the table, sitting before her

Nesho'en? That's who they say you are at least. Would you explain why the nice people here are so afraid. I like to know my fellow warriors.

He looked around before leaning slightly closer

And, I'd also like to know why no one recognises the dress and weapons of the Shogun..?
She slowly opens her eyes and lifts her head up off the table, looking at the man. "Huh?"

She rubed her eyes and looked at him again, more closely this time. "Why does a person i never met before disturb my sleep?"

The girl jawned taking her sword of the table putting it back onto her hip. "Call me Shana, and how do you know who i am anyway?" She had a slightly confused expression.