Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to Magdalena Atzenbruck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message Received
To: Magdalena Atzenbruck
Sender: Oberst Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee
Origin: Frankfurt Relay #1, Bruchsal Base

17-05-822

[Image: hCc243n.jpg]

Lena, it's me.

I know you're busy with your work with ALG, but I - Need your corporation's help.

I'm working with the Vorsitzende of the Bundschuh Party to attempt to continue the organization's independence from the Hessians. We managed to find two derelict Hel-class cruisers left over from some forgotten skirmish within the Sigma-13 nebula.

We're attempting to refit and restore them to working condition with The Order's aid, but we'll need a large number of materials to ensure that they'll... function.

I'll try to arrange clandestine meetings between your transports and mine if necessary, but we need to get those materials to Akabat one way or another.

I apologize if I'm asking a lot of you; it's important to me. I love you.

End Message
[Image: DjGjJ0B.png]

Erich;

I'm always happy to hear from you, even if it's about business so to speak.

Distancing yourself from the Hessians sounds like a good idea, while they're not entirely unreasonable, I don't think you can really move forward with them being too close.
I'm sure you have some kind of plan for those ships and know what you're doing, to the best of your abilities. So I will help you with this.
Of course this is going to be a little bit difficult. I'll try to get as much of this done myself, but I can't do it all alone. And obviously, I can only work with people I really, fully trust on this matter. So I'm afraid it may take some time to get everything.

I wonder, if the materials are destined for the Order, maybe it would be best to transfer them somewhere in the Omicrons? There's far fewer curious eyes out there.

Anyway, I'm sure we can work it out somehow.

~ Love, Lena
[Image: 9JwWorU.png]