Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Afterparty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ask and you shall receive...

Elektra,Jul 17 2006, 09:09 AM Wrote:***

She lowers her glace, smiling, gently biting her bottom lip..

Then she walks to the window, regarding the fleet..
A massive beam hits a Titan and it changes to a melting piece of steel..
She watches it passing by and looses herself in the thought of..

fire..
[snapback]26624[/snapback]

The Ampoliros shook as it took a hit to the hull, it's shields lowered for the fighterbay doors to release two fighters.
"Mr Browning, let's do the Victory dance!" Nightfall darted out of the Ampoliros in his black Sabre.
"Cry Havoc!... and let slip the dogs of war" a Ravenclaw followed with all guns blazing, nearly hitting Nightfall's fighter. The shots went past it and turned a Titan into a ball of fire. "Our first catch of the day!" Browning howled into the comms.
"Yeah! You nearly got me, not him you drunk fool! Be ready, I'm dropping a supernova into the lot." said and done, as soon as the supernova was dropped, the turret on the Sabre turned backwards and shot the mine, the blast caught all the fighters in the area...
Nightfall smiled...
"You crazy... cardamine-breathing... lunatic!" Browning was furious "Are you insane? We have a dozen Titans out there..."
"Without shields old friend, SHOOT NOW, talk later!" Nightfall fired two missiles at a Titan and made a break to the right... "... and... I didn't call the Suicide Kings, Suicide for nothing".

Another Titan was turned to spacedust just before her eyes. She could imagine the grin on Nightfall's face as the black Sabre was passing through the flaming debris. Ampoliros' shields glittered as the debris hit.

"YEAH! Three for the Outcasts!!! Mendoza? What in the world happened to the cloak? I thought we were cloaked!"
The black Sabre stopped as if it were suspended in space. As if Time itself and all Movement stopped except the two missiles from the Corsair battleship screaming towards Nightfall's fighter...
"Sir, the Engineering reports that a triangular polariser has been disrupted, whatever that be..."
"No time for... "
... Bernard hit the burners. Time and Movement resumed and the missiles met in the place where the Sabre was. A silent burst of light in space and a glimmer on the black Sabre's shields from the shockwave.
"Ha, ha! Too slow!... No time for that to be fixed anyway. Take care of that Osiris, the fighters are our concern"
Ampoliros fired it's cannons at the Corsair battleship... a Corsair fighter was in the way of the beam and got pulverised. Four down, eight to go... and an Osiris... they were dropping, but still too many for the Ampoliros and two fighters. Two more shots from the Corsair Osiris and Ampoliros' shields were down...

The fighterbay doors oppened and an Avenger darted out like a flaming sword of divine vengeance in an angel's hand.
"Boys, it looks like you need a little woman touch" she laughed into the comm...
Browning turned his Ravenclaw sharply to avoid a burst of tizona fire, stomped on the
reverse thrust, and watched another titan take all eight of his guns opening up the engine exhaust.
The titan dissolved slowly dropping pieces of wing and tail section as it spiralled into a fireball. Scratch one more.
"Come on Night you old bastard, move another nova. lets sort this out now before the
girls have to get their hands dirty."
"Hate to see heels and handbags used that way. Bit too much for me, need another
drink now.
Half his shields dissapeared as another titan moved onto his six.
"Someone get this asshole off my tail, Thanks old girl."
She undocked the Ampoliros with her booster active, so the shields could be put up, quick again.
Thank god, she told the deck-officer the plan - he would have been grilled.
Browning and Nightfall were busy and didnt mention a Titan, coming from behind, just ready for cloacking.
Boys, be careful, this one can make his ship invisible.. Gottcha

The Titan was hit, where the cockpit was.. She knew, there would be no escape pod whirling through space..

Five, she murmered into the comm.
With an open loop, she tried to get between Nightfall and another Titan..
She saw Browning, blowing Number six in peaces.. Nice shot, mate, Nightfall said and laughed..

You really seem to be on cardamine, Browning scolded on Nightfall..
Gimme a chance, he answered laughing..
The Osiris changed course and moved slowly towards the Ampoliros.
Mendoza, move the damn ship, Bernard shouted into the comm.
Browning was going after the seventh Corsair and Mariella had trouble to get rid of Number eight..

Another torp was fired from the Osiris, supposed to hit Nightfalls private yacht..
Unknown ship from behind Mendoza mentioned..
It sets course to the Osiris, Nightfall, Browning answered, blowing his opponent away..
Damn, that one was worth a drink

As fast as the unknown pilot appeared, he vanished again in space.. Taking the Torpedo with it..
Damn.. Did he tractor it ? she asked. Impossible, Browning replied.

Eight, Nighfall shouted and watched Mariella smashing a Corsairs ship - and dropping a mine into the debris..

My revenge for the stolen kiss, you bastard.., she whispered; a bit louder: now its three against four
plus a Battleship..

Stolen Kiss? the comm crackled..
Browning sighed,
Nightfall grinned..

Mariella held her hand in front of her mouth, swearing her improvidence..
"Damn, Mephistopheles..

Tracking the Topredo with me was a bad idea...
Now, I have to see, how to loose it, again.. and it dances a lot..."

She flew directly into the sun.. Not long and she would feel it's heat...

"I hope, they are worth this...
We could have gotten rid of one Angel, at least... without having work.."

She mentioned again, that the torpedo was coming very close to her ship-hull...
A ride began, that could cost her live

"Damn Mephistopheles..."
Mephistopheles/Belial was kind of satisfied with the development...

"hehe
Ha Ha Ha Ha...

I like the man's style, he got a degree of pure evil.. too bad he severed the ties with the Force.. would have made him an easy pray. She would be a fine addition to the ranks too, so vengefull, how do we make her fall? The old pilot.. he would have been ours if not for the tie with these two..."

"Oh! Sister, in a sec!"

Mephistopheles/Belial shifted from existence and appeared back into this dimension sitting on the torpedo and started dismantling the warhead. The thing blew right under his nose but he shifted dimensions in the last moment and reappeared in his cloaked Ravenclaw.

"Sis, I can use my powers again, after so many hundreds of years... Malice and Deceipt will rule the Universe again"

"I do not feel your powers so strong as before brother, are you sure?" replied Usha.

"Well, I started collecting souls, didn't I? I can switch in and out existence, I can deceive.. what more do I need?"

"Those souls you took were too weak, we still don't have power over these ones.."

"Right! But.. let's do another trick! If it doesn't work, we'll leave it for another time, OK?"

"OK" she replied.

Suddenly, the Ampoliros' shields dropped from fifty percent to zero...

"Oh no!.. this Nightfall.. He makes me sick! -'a Leap of Faith'?-'summons storms' ? come on, Nightfall.. yuck! better stick to your cardamine man! Sis, this is one sick mind! Repulsive!"

Another surprise.. the Corsair battleship's shields have recharged to full..
On the Ampoliros...

"We have lost the shield, Sir!" said ensign Marques.
"We have to get rid of that Osiris!" Mendoza shouted. The Ampoliros started shaking under the Corsair battleship's turret barrage.
"All power to Inferno Cannons, divert power from the shield generator to the battlerazors and prepare two heavy mortars!"

"Mister Browning, are you still packing that dreaded Inferno?" asked Nightfall.
"Oh yeah..." Browning replied "and I know where to use it!" he added.
Browning's Raven with its small fuselage mounted version of the dreaded Inferno
turret swung towards the Corsair battle ship.
"Give me a little covering fire then you buggers." He shouted down the comms.
The last tequila had just hit the spot.
"I'm not going down there on my own, there shooting at me you know" ...
"Someone take some of that flak for me will ya, need to get into 500 metres.
These damn things are a little slow out of the muzzle."
He punched afterburn and fingered the trigger. Strafing like mad to avoid incoming
seewhizz. Though his shields were draining a little too fast for his liking. The tequila
rushed in his bloodstream.
The inferno kicked a round out and his power drained to two thirds. Time for one more
volley and he was out of there, punching shield batts and some botts to cover the damage.
The Osiris's shields took a marked dive ...
"Not enough then, one more pass I suppose. Get those BS infernos up and running
you assholes or I'll have no ship left here."
He screamed back round ... Low on botts and batts now.
The inferno kicked twice again, and then all eight main guns opened up with the
tizonas battering the shields a little more.
"Get in here and do some 'kin damage now, fer christs sake.
I'm outa here."
All the batts gone and half his botts used Browning turned and got out of the firing
line.
"I have to park this baby now and I'm sure I'm not covered by my policy for this.
Hammer the buggers."
"Oh sh*t , more fighters. Pass the bottle please."
She watched Brownings kamikaze-action with a dull feeling in her stomach.

She just pulled the trigger to make the Titan look like a swiss cheese, when
mentioning his shields running down, much too fast..

"Nightfall, keep my back clean, I have to join that tequila-boy.."
"Roger, my Angel"
She forced her Avenger into a very tight loop and she could hear the hull moan.
The fire was mostly set on Browning and she could feel every impact he was recieving.
He just needs a little more time, just a little more time..
"Loot", she shouted into the comm. and passed Hoodlum by, massively overspeeded, dropping her batts and botts..
The green tractors blinded her, when hitting the hull of the osiris with her wings.. she was way too fast to avoid the contact.
Now it was her turn, to be without batts and bots.. but she had the feeling, she would get through that..
Starting the boost, she hunted away, taking some Corsair ships with her.
"Browning, my dear.. your turn..", she tried to laugh into the comm and to survive..
Browning started to fire frenetically into the closest Titan, his guns quickly eating the shields and hull making another silent ball of fire in the vastness of space.

"Where's that bottle kids?"
"Thank you!" she said pulling out of the dive.
"The bottle is coming, kind Sir, it's delayed a bit... blighted Corsairs!"

Nightfall took one more down as he flanked Mariella's wing. Following her example, he dropped a mine into the debris... "Fatality!"
"Mendoza, fire those heavy mortars! Dammit, waiting an engraved invitation?"

Two heavy mortars were spat from under the Ampoliros belly with a little time delay between them. One aimed for the Corsair Osiris' middle section, the other for the engine. Ampoliros' infernos started firing again to drain the power reserves of the enemy battleship, preventing it's shield generator to come back online...

"My Lady, would you care for a dance with me? Another waltz perhaps?"
"Why of course my Lord!" she smiled.

The two fighters darted out, they rolled to face each other's cockpits, then closed to each other so that they could see the face of the other one. For a brief moment it seemed that Time has stopped.
Their eyes met and they both smiled.
Time resumed.
The Avenger and the Sabre started spinning around each other in gracious circles firing beams of purple death, engulfing the two Titans' formation on an intercept course.
The Titans became balls of fiery debris. Mariella and Nightfall passed through them each of them dropping a mine.
"For the stolen kiss!" Nightfall smiled at her...
Sitting listening to the radio chatter Damian looked like he was going to throw up

"Waltzing and stolen kisses ewwwwwww what a bunch of sick wierdos, the sooner we get rid of them the better"

suddenly a person from the shadows behind him speaks
"patience my young friend soon we will strike and get rid of them we shall"

"excellent but i grow ever more ill of listening to their sick little comments so i will take my leave just now"

"of course my young friend but dont go to far you will be needed soon"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5