Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To owners of Swellandam Inc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KainD4g.png]

I've had a long long day and I really just want it to end so i'll make this simple for you. Liberty Rogues. LIBERTY, ROGUES. LIBERTY. It belongs to us. We are its Rogues. That also means everything inside of it belongs to us. You put your station in a place that belongs to us. Now i'm unsure if you've ever managed to move out of your parents house long enough to ever encounter this amazing revolutionary concept known as rent. Your over-sized tin can is in our space, so you need to pay us to continue to use it. Should you decide against paying your rent, you and your hunk of metal will be evicted with excessive, rediculous and ultimately explosive force.

From now on I'll be expecting you to be paying your rent on time and sending 20 million at the start of every month over to LR-Bank.Of.Dank. Oh and since you're late, i'm gonna need the cash for this month sent within the next 48 hours. I would highly recommend not being a moron and choosing the smart option here.

Transmission executed
[Image: 6oycofv.jpg]

Good day Charlie Peterson of the Rogues

I have already been paying Rogues my protection fees towards the month of May as arranged by myself and PLR rep Marcus Vale. I will send you the secure communications between myself, Marcus and aproved by Warlord Moka.

Please see comms : Padua Liberty Rogues - Rogue Guard

Hope you will find this in order

Regards

Nox Lunar

[Image: ItoNBdO.jpg]
I assume you're wanting another 20million?
[Image: 0eqCBjn.png]

I tend to allow Charlie deal with small fries like you, but I need to get something straight. You paid your money to Moka. A little twat, who almost ruined our group in the past due to personal reasons or whatever. He also is the reason why I had to come back to Liberty. Let us just say that yours truly do not really see eye-to-eye with the fellow.

So I suggest you shut your runt mouth and be glad we only tore a few hull panels off your base instead of removing it and targeting every transport involved in its construction and supply. That would be normal, considering you were stupid enough to pay those Padua sods in the first place. I would be doing you a favor.

The people you paid do not concern me. Pay up or the next time you neglect your toy it will be visited by something bigger and merged with the field it was built next to, you little turd.

~Mort
[Image: CtDmHGo.jpg]

Firstly Andrew

How in the BLUE BLAZED RAT INVESTED HELL was i to know what the inner workings are of your organization (LR-/PLR/Moka), if you pointed that out before attacking my base we could have resolved this in no time. Secondly i appreciate you not blowing my base to kingdom come and because of your previous message ill make payment to you. Thirdly stop with the slander there is no need for it....

Here is the payment with an extra 10% for your ammo used on base.
Proof of payment

Nox Lunar

Welcome and see links below for stock/requests and updates on base operations

[Image: okHcbsJ.png]