Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Wandering Jack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day you all. I was born here in the Pennsylvania system. My childhood growing up was... rough. Our family was a bit tight on credits and we were lucky to go once a year to a fast food place (they still have those in my town). Half the time I had to rely on stealing or scouting the dumpsters for food scraps. The family was abusive, every day my father constantly beatin the living out of his wife for the most inconsiderable things. Usually money. Thankfully the government paid for my private school education, where I picked up some superior (but not perfect, I imagine I derped a few times in this paragraph) grammar and English skills. That would be the thing that saved my life. After school, all the jobs in the town were taken. The only one I could pick up was an English teacher for freshmen in high school. I worked my booty off for years, almost two decades worth of salaries later, I could finally afford a tiny ship for outer space activities once I paid all my loans and bills off. I am about to begin my first flight soon, and hope to see you all in space. I'm starting a group called the Ravaging Rangers (alliteration for the win). We travel around space doing vigilante work (when accepted). So don't go on a spree when I'm in your town.

OORP: I'm not a very good RP person, but I'll try my best to blend in.
Scanner Tag will be: RGR|Wandering_Jack