Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To [RHA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: The [RHA]
► Encryption: Low
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Thanks for the trip

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I recently met one of your small freighter convoys on a trade mission to the Taus and was invited to come along with them back to Omega 11. Sending this mostly just to say that I managed to make it back up to the Taus from Omega 11, it's pretty far so I thought i'd send news that I made it.

On a business related note, the cargo made it through safe and sound as well. I managed to find some people willing to buy, so better than arriving safely I arrived a little richer. I understand the trip from Omega 11 to the Taus can be a bit dangerous and long, so if it's more convenient for you i'll tell some of the guys at our installation in Texas to set aside some room for your diamonds for about 4100 credits a unit. It's pretty easy to spot, it's right next to Beaumont.

Anyway, tell your freighter captains to take care and hope to see them around again. The change was quite nice compared to the regular routine.
Transmission feed CLOSED
[Image: Wanderfalke%20-%20Header.png]
Deputy Marauder Ivanov,

Yes, the Oberkommando was made aware of your group's contribution in our
trade agreement with Freeport 10 Zoners through the convoy logs
submitted by one of our freighter pilots.

The Armee of course welcomes any new channels for the Blood Diamond Trade,
as we've been working to expand the market as of late, hence the newly assigned
freighter wing for Taus sector, but as always, Liberty remains our
main destination for Diamonds export.

That said, we do however already have a "Trade Partner", so to say, maintaining
our Liberty front. Namely the Liberty Rogues who have been taking care of
distribution of our export through Liberty blackmarket for many years now,
and to avoid any conflicts of interest and also as common courtesy,
we will instruct our transport pilots to conclude their cargo runs at
your base only, and only if you get the approval of the Rogues
for taking an active role in the distribution of our Diamonds
through Liberty blackmarket.