Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : Tinkers Haven - Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CtDmHGo.jpg]

Good day

I hereby come with a proposal to your humble station and traders. Im the owner of the base in Ontario system named "Swellendam Inc." (Grid F5) and would like to propose a trade opportunity that can benefit us both.

As i have come to notice Haven is in the construction of Docking Modules and have to travel far and wide to obtain certain goods for construction of these said equipment. I hereby propose to you that i am going to start holding stocks of "High Performance Alloy's" and "PlasFoam Conduits" for closer supply to bases in need. Sell price on base will be for both goods 2000sc per unit. Now for the proposal i ask your traders/base to supply me with "Premium scrap" that i will be buying on from you for 4900sc per unit.

Hope you will be interested in this tradeoff as it will benefit us both. Im open to any other suggestions and/or changes we can come to a agreement to.

Please note my base upgrade almost complete and we will start fill as soon we are done.

Well met and regards

Nox Lunar

Greetings and see links below for stock/requests and updates on base operations

[Image: okHcbsJ.png]
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well met, Mr. Lunar.

FynnMcScrap here, speaking for the Haven.

SWD ships are already welcome at the Haven,
and I will pass on your offer to our trade fleet.
With short distance comes low profit, so Im not sure if the more enterprising skippers that are attracted by the T&T/ trade fleet will take their Serenities to Ontario, but I suggest you open up dock to BMF| ships. We have at least one trader flying that transponder and using a heavy Tanker who is regularily supplying the Haven with cargo and who might be interested in your offer.
I will pass the news on to my old friend Fortinbras, skipper of the BMF|Hippolyth.

If you buy our scrap for 4900 credity that might be interesting for some of our miners too, so I will pass it on to the scrapping crews too.
As for PlasFoam and HPA : PlasFoam is bought for 1500 credits at the Haven so I doubt that there will be a great run for it, but HPA is set to 2500 credits, so I suggest calculating your offer accordingly.

The demand for pre-sorted scrap is still constantly high, with several trading groups and bases active in the trade, but we see no shortage in supplies. Dont fear me squealing about competition if you offer the scrappers a bonus : Im always happy if I see some profit ending up with the junker communities. And I dont plan to raise the price at the Haven.

You can find our trade list <<< here >>>

Greetings

FynnMcSrap

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]