Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kishiro | Dock rental enquiry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Establishing Network Connection.....
Connection Established.......
Uploading Transmission......

[Image: NyxLpoC.jpg]
Sender: Kjarl Dragongaze
Recipient: Kishiro
Subject: Dock rental

Well met. I am Kjarl Dragongaze, representing the Clan Wyrdmake.

I would like to inquire about the rental of a large dock at Yukawa shipyard. Is there an open dock, capable of fitting a 'bustard' class civilian carrier, available? If so, how much would the rental cost be per week?

We only require rental of the dock as everything else will be supplied by the Clan. Of course, proper permission would be sought for transit into kusari for the carrier, in accordance with Kusari law.

Thank you for your time.
Good day,
[Image: Kishiro_Sig.png]

Tommy Lee, CEO of Kishiro Technologies speaking.

Yukawa shipyard can support large vessels of your kind and we can conjure up a solution for you.We do however insist that you cooperate with dispatch and do as they say - The shipyard is one of our most valuable assests so I expect you to follow their orders, That includes; Cargo scans to check contraband. You can find our local dealers and they will provide you the figures and fees. I should point out that you must first provide us evidence and permission from the Naval forces otherwise we will deny you access.

Sayonara,