Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: .:j:. JUNKER CONGRESS DIPLOMATIC CHANNEL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is the official diplomatic channel for the Junker Congress...post diplomatic messages here only please.
To: Junkers Congress
dictated by: Elder Miguel Sephardi
re: Congress's use of Corsair ships

Well, I remember have a conversation with your leader Tinkerbell not so long ago, where I requested a list of Junker Congress Members using Corsair ships, and I was told that there were none, and we would be notified if one was wanted. Well, now I have been reciving reports of Congress members using Corsair ships. I truely hope you are not thinking of taking advantage of the hospitality offered to your members by the Corsairs. Once and for all, I ask you for a list of Corsair ships used by Congress members. I also ask that this list be updated every time a Congress member decideds to fly one of our ships. I tire of playing these games with you Junkers if you wish to use our ships, you will notify us, and you will get our approval. I am tired of the disrespect showed to my people by you. It will not continue for much longer. I await your prompt response.

Elder Miguel Sephardi
' Wrote:To: Junkers Congress
dictated by: Elder Miguel Sephardi

Well, I remember have a conversation with your leader Tinkerbell not so long ago, where I requested a list of Junker Congress Members using Corsair ships, and I was told that there were none, and we would be notified if one was wanted. Well, now I have been reciving reports of Congress members using Corsair ships. I truely hope you are not thinking of taking advantage of the hospitality offered to your members by the Corsairs. Once and for all, I ask you for a list of Corsair ships used by Congress members. I also ask that this list be updated every time a Congress member decideds to fly one of our ships. I tire of playing these games with you Junkers if you wish to use our ships, you will notify us, and you will get our approval. I am tired of the disrespect showed to my people by you. It will not continue for much longer. I await your prompt response.

Elder Miguel Sephardi
To: Corsair Brotherhood Elders (Elder Miguel Sephardi)

Hello,

I would like to report one that is currently being used by Jack_Crow. This is a temporary ship used so he can get is IFF tag sorted out. I am pretty sure it is a Corsair Gunboat? (not 100% sure) I do not think he notified Tinkerbell nor the Corsairs, so on his behalf (if need be) I apologies.

I hope this does not effect our relationship, and we continue to prosper from each other.

Simon.Smith
*INCOMMING COMMUNICATION*

To - The Corsair Brotherhood Eldar Miguel Sephardi

From - Congress Vessel SCAVANGER

Quote:Corsair Gunboats are not affected by this decree, as they take up very little manufacturing time compared to Cruiser and Battleship class vessels.

It was not the intention of the Congress, forgive me Arbiter if I speak out of turn, to offend your honourable selves with regards to Gunboat Ship purchases.

The above quote was found whilst I was scouring your diplomatic channel.

I for one was making enquiries into a purchase of one of your fine vessels - to be based at Yanagi inorder to dissuade any hostile encroachment into our space.

I would appreciate your consideration in this matter.

**TRANSMISSION END**
To: Scavanger

The passage you quote is from a Decree to Corsairs and our Allies about ship use. It has nothing to do with groups that are not allied with us. We require a request and explination of use for any Congress member wishing to purchase any Corsair ship, and this was explained to one Vladmir Tinkerbell. I think a reminder may be in order, that Corsairs and Junkers are not Allies, we are neutral, and our trust for you only goes so far.

Elder Sephardi

To the Corsair nation...

At present, I think nearly all of our Congressmen have transitioned out of Corsair gunboats.

If any remain, I am unaware of it. Certainly we have other business partners to purchase ships from--especially second generation venerable standbys readily available on the market. Any remaining are legacy purchases from long ago and I do not think even those remain.

Your concern is noted and we will make a concerted effort to make our ship purchases elsewhere. If a Congressman wishes a fine Corsair gunboat they have already been instructed that they must negotiate that purchase directly from Corsair representatives.

Arbiter Vladimir Tinkerbell
' Wrote:To the Corsair nation...

At present, I think nearly all of our Congressmen have transitioned out of Corsair gunboats.

If any remain, I am unaware of it. Certainly we have other business partners to purchase ships from--especially second generation venerable standbys readily available on the market. Any remaining are legacy purchases from long ago and I do not think even those remain.

Your concern is noted and we will make a concerted effort to make our ship purchases elsewhere. If a Congressman wishes a fine Corsair gunboat they have already been instructed that they must negotiate that purchase directly from Corsair representatives.

Arbiter Vladimir Tinkerbell

To: All who may be reading this.

As I can recall, Jack was the only one who had bought or was even using one for that matter under a Junker Congress tag. This was for a rep fix, as I mentioned earlier which seemed no one really payed attention to.

The Corsairs have a divine line between whom is allie and who is foe. I can tell you know that the Congress is neither.

Simon.Smith
Transmission begins......

Comm ID: OsRojo, House of OsoRojo, Malta

Greetings,

To begin, my mandate to my vessels within Sigma-13 is to provide cover for Cardi trade through Sigma-13. From this policy flows my precious treasure to the Junker's coffers at Yanagi, for repairs and logistics. However, my credits are not to defend the system from constant invasion from the frakking Bounty Hunters! Up to this date my vessels and those I have recruited, at need, has repelled up to 6 major incursions.

We have faced the whole gamut of the BH arsenal with only cruisers as our largest vessel. Where as, we have faced the like of Battleships and battlecruisers at every turn! What is ironic is that we have been victorious more often than not, but the toll is becoming burdensome.

Yanagi is a battleground and the Junkers need to determine whose side they are on. Us or the frakking Bounty Hunters!

I must restate. We have honored the no-fire zone, even for the frakking flesheaters, but these Bounty Hunters show no such honor. I must stress this cannot be continued for much longer and maintain our present relationship.

My regards,

OsoRojo
' Wrote:Transmission begins......

Comm ID: OsRojo, House of OsoRojo, Malta

Greetings,

To begin, my mandate to my vessels within Sigma-13 is to provide cover for Cardi trade through Sigma-13. From this policy flows my precious treasure to the Junker's coffers at Yanagi, for repairs and logistics. However, my credits are not to defend the system from constant invasion from the frakking Bounty Hunters! Up to this date my vessels and those I have recruited, at need, has repelled up to 6 major incursions.

We have faced the whole gamut of the BH arsenal with only cruisers as our largest vessel. Where as, we have faced the like of Battleships and battlecruisers at every turn! What is ironic is that we have been victorious more often than not, but the toll is becoming burdensome.

Yanagi is a battleground and the Junkers need to determine whose side they are on. Us or the frakking Bounty Hunters!

I must restate. We have honored the no-fire zone, even for the frakking flesheaters, but these Bounty Hunters show no such honor. I must stress this cannot be continued for much longer and maintain our present relationship.

My regards,

OsoRojo

When present, we HAVE defended our business partners attacked within the no fire zone. Several Junker vessels have been destroyed in the process. We too are coping with cruisers and usually only gunboats or bombers and fighters.

However, if you fly elsewhere in Sirius to conduct your own operations, we cannot always intervene. If attacked at Yanagi, Yanagi will aid you.
' Wrote:If attacked by Yanagi, Yanagi will aid you.

The Caveat Emptor acknowledges this statement.

When attacked by Yanagi, you can expect our intervention. The past incident will not be repeated.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5