Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Corsair Empire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 6xNGZFy.jpg?1]

Sender ID: Tokiomi Katagawa
Subject: Hogosha Association Greetings

Konnichiwa, noble warriors and proud members of the Corsair Empire. My name is Tokiomi Katagawa, and I'm a representative of the Hogosha Association, currently the largest one working for the interests of the Hogosha.

It seems there has been some fault by part of our Association of not extending constant contacts with the ruling powers on the Corsair space. There have been some encounters on a smaller scale, but these have not endured further than some weeks.

So, once again I extend our greetings to the Corsair empire, and hope that our pilots meet your representatives in Planet Crete in the coming weeks.

---------------

With that said, I have a small request from one of our Associates.
It has come to my knowledge that one of our own is in possession of an Imperator class Gunboat, one that has been recently involved in a skirmish alongside the Corsair forces against our opposition in the Sigmas.

Now before I get to the point that our associate requested, it became evident to me that the Hogosha Association, or any of it's member syndicates, does not enjoy any sort of agreement in handling Corsair assets and tech.
For this purpose, the Hogosha Association would like to request a grant from the Corsair entities of 2 (two) Imperator class gunboats, including the one previously mentioned.

We are willing to deal with any procurement needs of materials for the second one, or any counter-terms required by you for the grant.

The second topic is concerning the Namazu, the gunboat we have currently. As your man can attest, the Hogosha were not successful in their role of defending his Farmer Alliance partner in the skirmish, nor your own transport that was forcefully neutralized by those Kusarian girls, and their Rheinlander collaborators.

Not only that, but the Namazu failed to return to Kusari unharmed, and we found its weapon systems severely crippled, and the frontal section of the shield emitters completely burned out by a torpedo hit.
We would like to get this repaired and operational again, but we both lack the native parts of the ship to replace, as well as there is still that question that may we keep operating the ship or not, according to your wishes.

Should it be repairable and usable, please inform us of how to proceed. If instead you wish to recover the vessel to the Corsair fleet, we can arrange for it's transfer to Omicron Gamma space.

Without further matters to discuss, I bid you farewell.

With fortitude and virtuous unity
Tokiomi Katagawa, The Hogosha Association.
[Image: Flarealtcopy.png]

Hola, senor Tokiomi. I am proud to hear our Hogosha friends once again. Any diplomats or repres-a-a.... representatives you shall provide us will be given a huge office in our embassy building. It will be good to have your people in our home again.

I have heared a reports about yesterday's fights in Sigmas, and was told about "Imperator" Gunboat under HA flags. Im glad my people recognised it and havent accused your men for stealing. But to prevent any of that we need to get that sorted. Hmmm... Tell you what. You want two Gunboats for you, right? So bring us two transports with Rice and Rum to Crete. Like 3 units of rice against 1 unit of rum. We have the materials needed and plenty actually, but poor engeniers cannot work hungry and sober, you see? Then move your broken Gunboat to Tripoli. They fill fix it and install new weapons, all shiny and deadly. Just wait a few days and everything will be ready.
Oh and dont listen to them - dont pay them for their work! - we have this covered ourselves.

For sake of paper work, and to ensure those hermanos havent screwed up on your ships, send us image of three events:
1- your transports offloading their cargo at Crete
2- your broken gunboat docking with tripoli
3- your two complete gunboats testing their systems in space nearby planet Cella Dor

If you've got any more questions or proposials - you got my always ready ear on this channel.

Signed, Elder Raul Lopez

Hasta la vista,
la dignidad, el honor, el orgullo.

Greetings once again. I have received reports a while ago that some Associated have completed the teh deliveries requested. Since a 3/1 rice to Rum ratio was requested, they decided to do 3 shipments of Kyushu Rice, and One of Rum, for your usage.

1 2 3 4

As for the remaining tasks of our deal, we hope to give some news about it soon. Meanwhile, enjoy your meal and drinks.

There has been some good news from Rheinland regarding our artifact trade, as well as a new limited edition Food product that is sure bound to be appreciated by the Corsairs at home. We already took steps to promote and capitalize on this new market.

Here are some pictures to exemplify the new circuit. Crete should already have some samples of this new Bratwurst.

Sorted Artifacts 1 Sorted Artifacts 2
Baden Baden Bratwurst 1
Deliveries at Crete 1 2

Greetings Elder Lopez, it is me again.
It took some effort for us to seal some breaches we have found after checking the shield emitters, which were preventing us from taking the ship to the cold space.

Having concluded the seals of the critical breaches, we managed to send the Namazu-sen to Tripoli on it's own propulsion. We were contacted that it arrived on the Shipyard a few hours ago.

[Image: ivWR8o7s.png] [Image: HqgrW93s.png]

Now work can start on the poor vessel. We await for news regarding this.

Greetings to the representatives of the Corsair Empire. It is the Hogosha Association representative, Tokiomi Katagawa, contacting you again.

Our last conversation with the Corsairs, namely representative Elder Raul Lopez of the Brotherhood, have taken many moons ago, and with news of changes and renovation within the Corsair political circles, I believe that we must plead for a renewal of our bonds with the Corsair empire.

Although the ever so hospitable and entrepreneurial dock master of Planet Crete is always welcoming to our shipments of Rum and Rice, we of the Association feel that there is a markedly lack of contact with the relevant figures of the decision circles of the Corsairs. We would like to get acquainted with more of the Elders of the council, and possibly arrange for a more calm meeting face to face, if the time permits to any of the Elders.

Secondly, it is visible to you that in the past we have tried to arrange for the restoration and licensing to the Association banners of two Corsair imperator class gunboats, to be manned by members of the Association under oversight of the Oyabun Council and with the blessings of the Corsairs.

The Namazu, currently the only Imperator under our banner, still remains moored on Tripoli shipyard, waiting for the repairs and upgrades it would need to make it space worthy again. Again, I extend our proposal of having the Corsairs repairing the gunboat with materials and supplies brought by our association, or, if the Council deems the Hogosha as not suitable bearers of said vessel, hand it over as it is to your command, after a suitable compensation.

I await on your replies and ideas on these matters.

[Image: hM9oFRO.png]

One message pending. Retransmitting.
[Image: av-328661.png]

Hola, senor Katagawa!

It is a great honor to speak with our old allies once again. It is indeed something that was really lacking nowadays and it has been so much time, for which we apologise.

You're well informed. There have been some changes in the Empire and that includes senor Raul Lopez, who was unfortunately not able to continue his role as an Elder. May Santa Muerte bless him! After these sad news, we renewed the Council with new Elders, who will do their best to keep the Empire strong! The Elders will be glad to find spare time in the schedule for a meeting that you proposed. We believe we owe you this for your great patience.

We have revisited your request concerning the two "Imperator" class gunboats. After contacting the Tripoli Shipyard, we received the status of the Namazu: The ship has been succesfully repaired, but due to the inactive period of several months, it may require some maintance checks, which should be finished in couple of days. Upon your arrival, the vessel will be prepared for a test flight. Since you did your part of the job of the previous agreement, we will keep the word of the promised reward.

However, the second gunboat you requested in the past couldn't be constructed yet due to the large request of this vessel to battle our mortal enemies at that time. While the materials you offered for the vessel would be appreciated, this time we have a possible alternate task for you, which will depend whether or not the next step of our new plan is successful. If all goes as we have planned, your role in this will be of great importance!

Meanwhile, we will reserve the construction of one "Imperator" gunboat for Hogosha Association which will be rewarded for completion of a previously mentioned assignment. You will be notified about more details regarding that in as short period of time as possible.

Viva los Corsarios!

Rodrigo de la Guerra, The Brotherhood Elder

[Image: av-328661.png]

Hola, senor Katagawa and amigos from the Hogosha Association!

After long discussion between the Elders, a huge flaw was found in our new project, which forced us to abandon it.
Si, unfortunately, that means your new assignment has also been canceled, so we're proceeding with the original agreement.

I am sending you a list of materials and supplies needed for complete construction of the vessel:
Same as before, provide us with images of successful deliveries, por favor. Tripoli Shipyard will be expecting your cargo ships arrival. In case of any questions, this channel is open.

Rodrigo de la Guerra, The Brotherhood Elder

I have received your shipping request, and have forwarded to ambitious syndicates to pursue its completion on behalf of the Association. Expect news regarding the progress through my word, or the captains themselves.

Pages: 1 2