Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Public Notification from GMG --We Fuel Sirius--
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
O:O=Transmission Connected=O:O
O:O=Video Display Enabled=O:O
O:O=Identification:Guildsman Charles Takato=O:O

[Image: 2wpmg0o.jpg]

Greetings once more from GMG!

I've come forward to you today in notice of a Sigma-wide notification. Due to the recent heavier than usual traffic, we will be issuing a temporary 2 week long transit tax on all ships moving through Sigma Space. The amount is a minumal and very acceptable of $350k SC per ship. The reason for this sudden tax is to assist us in upcoming maintence to our lanes within Sigma space and Okinawa.

If you have any issues with this sudden tax, please let us know. We'll be more than willing to make accomidations!

And remember!

We are GMG. Sirius fuel for Sirius Business~

Repectfully,

Guildsman Charles Takato

O:O=End of Message=O:O
[Image: 7NwmNBK.png]

Greetings, fellow GMG, although the tax is reasonable. We calculate that our ship who always travels through the Sigma space will far lose us more credits if we paid $350,000 for each vessel's transit. We are willing to offer you 5 million credits for transit-free taxes for your 2 weeks. If you feel this is not right, feel free to negotiate.

Sincerely,
Bob Clamor
[Image: CqFMfyt.png]
O:O=Identification:Guildsman Charles Takato=O:O

[Image: 2wpmg0o.jpg]

Konnichiwa Representative Clamor.

The ammount in which you have requested is fair at this time. If we feel the need later on for such to be changed, we hope we can come to a more suitable arrangement.

Please send payment to GMG|Bank and enjoy the rest of your day.

Repectfully,

Guildsman Charles Takato

[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: GMG Costums & Excise ****

Dear GMG Costums & Excise Administration,

The Independent Miners Guild moves through the Sigmas a lot and we appreciate the security and the infrastructural services, as well as the hospitality that our ships find there. I have calculated the amounts of IMG ships that traverse through S13.

I would like to extend the following offer:

50,000,000 Credits that exempt IMG| and also our independent contractors from the Sigma tax. This would equal 142,8 ships, which should be an adequate guess for two weeks.

If accepted, we would kindly ask your checkpoints to mention that the Guild has already paid the tax when checking independent IMG vessels.

Furthermore, the Guild would like to direct the GMG's attention to rumors about IMG vessels being pirated by Junker Marauders in Sigma 13. They are self-declared enemies of the IMG, but I am convinced that the GMG would not let any harm come to passing trade vessels affiliated with the Guild. One can however never be too careful with shady Junkers.

When there is time, we should also talk about the GMG-IMG exchange program. Due to some changes in rotation and personell, we would have to adapt things a little. But that has no high priority at the very moment.

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

[Image: end.png]
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
SOURCE: UNKNOWN__| SIGMA-BASED DATA PING____
ENCODING: __MINIMAL__
ENCRYPTION:___NONE___

decoded:
__ Amusing that you condemn us for the very actions you now commit ||
__ keep this up ||
__ you might be like US some day ||
___ end of line ||
___ Would you like to send an error report? ||
___ y/n ||

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Such darks
Very scare
wowe
[Image: 69517f1b-d51b-4ef4-aec6-17c23df23079_zps...g~original]

==Sender ID; Guildmaster Cheng.Cong ====

==Subject; GMG Customs ====

Konnichiwa Jack!

I don't think we have met, my name is Cheng Cong, the current Leader of the Gas Miners Guild, I formally would like to thank you for your generous offer of 50,000,000 credits, to include yourselvs and your interests to our customs record.

I'm here to gladly accept your offer, all our security, will stop check al transports, it is standard procedure before then checking who's paid and who's not.

I've heard about these rumors about IMG vessels being pirated by Junker Marauders in Sigma 13, I personally will send a message to the Junkers and reminding them who's the chieftain around here. If you find any problems or evidence of these on-doings then please send them personally to myself. I'll ensure anyone touches the likes of our friends or alliances around sigma's they'll be hit with the full force of the GMG and everything in sigma will go hostile to them.

Please transmit your payment to GMG|Bank

Our gas, our word, our honor,

Yours,

C.Cong
* Somewhere in the sigmas, a small vessel stands idle nearby a clandestine receiver monitoring the communications traffic passing through the sector.
Suddenly, the monitoring system comes alive when it picks up a very strong signal, originated from the message of the Gas Miners Guild.

The old pilot at the commands wakes up, and begins examining the public message.*

[Image: PdH43qe.jpg?1]

"Kekekeke, so the old fool can't get enough money for maintenance uh? Even with the aid of the foreigners, even with the work of thousands of slaves. Even with the greedy monopoly of "Fueling Sirius", they still need to rob the common traveler."

Brother Zhou opens up a channel, and on screen appear several faces, members of the Hong Wu movement.

"Well, we will make sure they will payback in double, to us.

Prepare yourselves brothers, seems there are some matters of "accountancy" to handle with the Guild Masters."
[Image: cwgsKiV.png]

Comm ID: Isoroku Hatoyama
Destination: Gas Miner Naha, Sigma-13
Subject: Ridiculous Fee

Konnichiwa gas miners.

My name is Isoroku Hatoyama, a Samura Industries employee. This declaration came as an unexpected surprise to us and quite frankly it is hilarious.

You will become the first legal entity which taxes the usage of trade lanes clearly showing how economically desperate you are. Certainly you will notice the investors' reluctance to invest in GMG bonds within the next weeks. Additionally, I expect your contractors to charge you more now for supplying your bases and gas miners.

Considering that you use the Kusarian trade lane network with no additional fees do not expect my ships to pay anything for using the few rings that you maintain. It's not like you own an extensive network.

Samura also fuels Sirius,
鳩山 五十六
[Image: ANYAD3_zpsfvqqtznx.png]

Sender ID: Wolfgang Spielman, Valkyrie Freikorps
Subject: Tax

Hallo, Charlie.

Me and my friends work to keep the Sigmas clean of bad guys such as the 'Sairs, the Outcasts, random looter trash and unregistered poachers, miners. You guys don't pay us, but we certainly won't pay you so that we can do what is essentially your work.

Don't like it? Takes one line to add you to our list of targets.

Have a nice day,

Wolfgang Spielman
Valkyrie Freikorps
O:O=Identification:Guildsman Ilo Takato=O:O

[Image: 14nlb1g.jpg]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My subordinate Charles-san is currently busy at this time so I'll be brief.

Operative Spielman.

While we, and certainly I, have not heard of your organization, we do not and will not be the first to fire a shot towards our clientele within Rheinland.

We have taken your full notification on this and will gladly accept you upon your request to accept bounties in behalf of the GMG.

As you said so vibrantly, "We don't pay you and you certainly wont pay us." Would you enjoy that notion to change that would benefit both our establishments? I sure would.

Representative Isoroku Hatoyama.

I find it also humorous that it would be Samura that would be the one to cast the first stone to publicly denounce this minimal tax on lanes in which we do actually own. Are we taxing your lanes within Nagano? Oh that's right. There are none. What about in Rishi? Hmm.. Looks like the Gallic Crown own a good third there, so that's two lanes to the Hokkiado and Nagano gates. Nope. We don't own those so why would we? Let's see. The lanes in Okinawa. Oh! All Guild owned. The lanes in Sigma 19. GMG owned. Sigma 13? Hai. Guild owned as well. I believe that there proves we have a network that does in fact need maintence.

But you do bring up a good point on our investors. Let me remind you on Samura's when they we're informed of things such as...

Liberty's Embargo with Kusari.

I do infact remember on how far greater the impact it was on Samura finacially during that time in when your co-operation with Ageria was shut down for the time it was enacted.

Or the incident of Planet Kurile and the outcomes of that? May I remember you of the Treaty of Kurile?

Quote:Article 1: Mutual Recognition of Sovereignty

1.1 The Kusari Government fully recognizes the Gas Miners Guild as a sovereign corporate collective administered by a Board of Executives, whose citizens are its members, inhabitants, paramilitary and shareholders. Kusari fully acknowledges the GMG's sovereignty over the entirety of the Sigma-13 system, the Hiryu Cloud and Donryu Cloud regions of Sigma-19, Sigma-59 and the vicinity of any entry to the system, the entirety of the Okinawa System, and the 7.0k vicinity and enclosure of Aomori Station in Honshu.

As you can see, by the words of the late Emperor Jien Kogen, we do infact own the lanes in the area's we have informed others about. If you do not wish to pay the minisule tax, then don't. You can always go to the lanes in sigma which we own, and fly right beside them. Doing so would however cause you to burn more of the fuel stocks from Samura's reserves, which are greatly smaller to the Guild's own reserves. Therefore causing your prices to your clients to be higher than the Guilds. Which would turn into trouble and be noticed by your clients in say for example Rheinland. I could keep going.

Or.

Samura could make a small contribution towards the Guild in the spirit of Cooperation with the Guild. We would therefor use those funds to work with Samura to allow lobbying within the Kusari Government to allow the Guild access aboard Samura stations, etc. We would then be able to purchase several goods from Samura to ship to our clients who may then become interested in working with Samura. The public would notice and Samura's stockholders would as well, increasing the capital spent in turn.

Remember Hatoyama.

Quote:2.6 Cooperation. Neither entity initiates hostilities against any spaceborne forces of the other.

Let us use this clause in the Treaty of Kurile to start a form of Cooperation shall we?

Brother Zhou.

Who are you and what's the Hong Wu Movement?

Repectfully,

Guildsman Ilo Takato

Pages: 1 2