Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Recruitment Centre (iRP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mr Truth, answer the questions you have been asked.
The man looks pleased as he strokes his beard.
"I await the triple breasted lass and the drinks, then!"
Consider it done.
Ensign Truth, please report to Salisbury for training.

Sir Fraser, sober up man, talk to this other one.
Roger that, sir!

Arrival to Battleship Harrlow at 12.00 CET.

Waiting for further orders.
Aye Fraser, lad. C'mon now! Get up and sober up. Then we'll get drunk again.
Fraser removes the sock from his office door handle... "Busy.. you know that three-Bressss- oh... right joining the merry men, eh? Well first thing's first. Old Marion... she ain't no maid... and Frair Tuck drank all the beer... aside from that... strap on yer guns, point em at Kooks-ville and shoot everyone in New Milton Keynes (our beloved name for New Tokyo)."

//pm me your skype details and I will see you added
"Sah!" came the voice from across the recruiter's desk. The recruiter glanced up at the owner of the voice, a young gentelman produced the sloppiest salute he had ever seen.

The recruiter shook his head "What are you doing your not in the BAF yet?"

"Sorry Sir, I am just so excited!"

"I can see that." It is going to be one of those days. The recruiter gave a heavy sigh and said, "Name, Age and Place of Birth."

"Kian Williams, 22, Planet Leeds Sir!" Williams fired off each answer in such quick succession that the recuriter hardly had time to complete the fill in the fields. He also added an additoal point in the coments box 'possibly unstable."

Fearing the worst, he asked "Why do you want to join the BAF lad? Wars are a dangerous buisness you know, not a place to be playing games."

"I know that sir, I want to defend our mother land and protect our great people....' the recruiter began to mentaly tune oout Kian's speach he got hundreds like it, but somthing brought him back to reality. 'What did you say?"

"I want to kill foreigners sir."

"......You mean the Kusari."

'Not just the Kusari, everyone sir. I have often fantasised about killing people from the other houses, its a hobby if you will I write poetry about it...would you like to hear some?'
A nervous smile spread across the recruiters face, he erased the word 'possibly' from the form.

"That won't be necassery lad."

"Kian Williams"

You are requested and Required to report to Queen Carina's Academy for basic training under Captain Piett. See to it and get it done.

Norfolk.
Norfolk

'Aye Sir! I will make contact with Captain Piett as soon as possible!'

'I won't let you down, Sir. I will make you proud Sir. This is going to be fun!'

Kian Williams