Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hispania Faction Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hey hey whats up community? I have faction idea to show its called Hispania/ic Red Cross it will be corsair affilated faction with maybe Pirate ID its goal for now as first step for the unification of corsairs and outcasts is to use stabiline to clean outcasts blood from their drug cardimine . To make that goal real will build separatist movement in the outcast's border systems Omicron Eta and Omicron Beta .After we free all outcasts from their addiction to cardimine in eta and beta we will unite them with the corsairs to make Hispania house . Of course for now the Hispania goal its reallly far from its realization.Im looking for constructive opinion for the name,id,iff and for the entire idea .
The name seems too similar to Crimson Cross. Other than that, sure the concept is alright I guess.
A proper faction writeup is in order to gain a full idea of what you want your faction to be.
Quote:To make that goal real will build separatist movement
You again feel the urge to liberate something?
(06-06-2015, 03:22 PM)Protégé Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:To make that goal real will build separatist movement
You again feel the urge to liberate something?
Nope its not liberation its cleaning some outcast blood .
Long time no see, xManBG.
You can't "cure" Outcasts. They aren't even "addicted" to Cardamine but dependant on it due to how Planet Malta has Cardamine particles basically in everything on there. I recommend you to read this and this for more detailed information on that subject.
(06-06-2015, 03:25 PM)Wulverine Wrote: [ -> ]Long time no see, xManBG.
Yea the summer is coming its time for some Disco fun . But really i need feedback.
@ Deeceem Wait they are not addicted? I always knew they are addicted to cardimine even some of them have worship to nomads .
(06-06-2015, 03:26 PM)xManBG Wrote: [ -> ]
Yea the summer is coming its time for some Disco fun . But really i need feedback.
@ Deeceem Wait they are not addicted? I always knew they are addicted to cardimine even some of them have worship to nomads .

At this point, Outcasts are essentially "addicted" to cardi in the same way that humans could be considered "addicted" to water. It is a vital ingredient for them to keep living. Without access to any cardi, outcasts will die within a number of days.
(06-06-2015, 03:32 PM)Leppy Wrote: [ -> ]

At this point, Outcasts are essentially "addicted" to cardi in the same way that humans could be considered "addicted" to water. It is a vital ingredient for them to keep living. Without access to any cardi, outcasts will die within a number of days.
Thats the idea to clean their bodies from that poison .
(06-06-2015, 03:33 PM)xManBG Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2015, 03:32 PM)Leppy Wrote: [ -> ]

Thats the idea to clean their bodies from that poison .

Did you even read the links? They are genetically altered. They DIE without Cardamine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6