Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To:DSE), BMF| and all Freelance/Independant minrs/traders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: CtDmHGo.jpg]

Good day

To DSE), BMF| and all Freelance/Independent miners/traders.

I Nox Lunar would like to invite your groups to Swellendam inc base in Ontario a Plat ore storage facility.

As i have discovered DSE) has given over there base operations in Alberta to the Universal Shipping group of late. So i would like to open my doors to any DSE) miner still willing to do some Plat ore supplies to my base, DSE) tag ships has clearance to dock on base already as its a no brainer since i am a independent DSE facility myself.

BMF| i have recently come into contact and conducted some business with one of your pilots named Fortinbras flying ship name BMF|Hippolyth who assisted me in some ore supply to my base. I would love to create a trade route with you and your facility but will discuss that in more detail with a personal mail to your office. Any case i have granted BMF| docking rights to base to conduct future business..

And lastly to all freelance and independent miners and transport traders. I need your assist in also filling base with ore stocks and supplies. I will grant docking rights to any willing pilot, but that is subjected that you in good/neutral standing with DSE.

All feel free to reply with proposals and or ideas. See links below to apply for docking rights and base info.

Nox Lunar

Welcome and see links below for stock/requests and updates on base operations

[Image: okHcbsJ.png]