Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is Interspace Commerce still active?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there,

I was wondering wether there where still active members of IC and wether this fraction deleted their threads on purpose or by accident.
No, the official (now unofficial) faction is being disbanded and I am retiring.
As we are not an official faction anymore, our threads were hidden.
(06-08-2015, 05:10 PM)dirmaster0 Wrote: [ -> ]No, the official (now unofficial) faction is being disbanded and I am retiring.

Will you still be around on the forum at least?
No, the official (now unofficial) faction is being disbanded and I am retiring.

With this being said, myself and a few other guys are working on a new lore and RP for Interspace Commerce, considering I was given permission from IC 1st and 2nc IC to use Knight Industries, but things are being changed and groups are merging to make Interspace Commerce bigger and better than all other shipping companies within house space.
I will be around for a bit yet, yes.

And eventually this will be taken over by the next Official Interspace Commerce faction, til then please refrain from posting here.
No, IC is kill. Evacuate the territory. Dir please bump the Skype for me.
(06-08-2015, 05:10 PM)dirmaster0 Wrote: [ -> ]No, the official (now unofficial) faction is being disbanded and I am retiring.

They were not hidden. As with all former official faction forum threads, they were moved into Unofficial Factions and Groups and kept visible. Except for the already invisible threads, of which there were four times the number of than regular threads.

Anyway, an Admin just hasn't yet gotten around to removing this old forum.

Also, moving thread to proper location.
Yes, some people on skype have gathered to re-do IC, and I've given them my full backing as GMG Leader as they own a station in our sovereign space.