Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Council Command | Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----INCOMING TRANSMISSION----

[Image: yewn.png]

ADDRESSEE: Council Command
SENDER: William Wright, O'Rhu Cell, The Order

CONTENT: Bonjour,

I will keep this short. Yesterday at 1100 hours, O'Rhu operatives have sighted a Redemption battleship wandering around the quarantined zone in Omircon Zeta. Upon approaching it, they took a scan of its cargo hold which indicated nothing wrong at first. Later a second more complex scan using equipment that is especially sensitive to nomad materials was performed, which indicated that the ship had nomad material on board. Unfortunately, the operatives lost the vessel, the direction in which it headed remains unknown as of now.
You'll find the attached data at the end of this transmission.

Now, I'm not sure as of why a Council ship of this size would be so far from home, and frankly this does not concern me as much as the fact that it was indeed found close to the quarantined zone, and more over, carrying nomad material is most troubling. I assume you're well aware of the nomad threat, and the level of danger that comes with possessing such material.

I'm writing to request a clarification. Is the vessel under your command, or it's a possible rogue situation? We will be in preparations to locate, and inspect the vessel. I'm not fond of using lethal force, but this will depend entirely on the crew on board of that vessel.

William Thrawn Wright, Military Nucleus Chief, O'Rhu Cell
Order Secondary Fleet

OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION: I do have a few other reports here on my desk containing the same alias. This is not the first time that same vessel is encountered in the Edge Worlds, and more precisely around Freeport 11. It is however the first time it's seen to commit crimes against The Order law.

ATTACHMENTS: Link; Link;

----TRANSMISSION TERMINATED----
----RETRANSMITTING----
----BOOSTING SIGNAL----
----RETRANSMITTING----