Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OoRP Naming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I see many players flying around with strange names that no RP can account for.
And even though the admins have officially asked ppl to remove such names, there are still many who continue to fly around with their crappy names.
I feel there should be a stricter crackdown on such people.
Suggestions ?
Points of view ?
All welcome...
Can I ask to clarify, names such as?

Names of people? Or just jumbles of words and numbers?
Give em the cane!

WHACK WAHCK!

That'll learn em!

=]

Make it as follows: All ships with ooRP names shall be exempt from the underlevel killing rule: HAVE FUN!
' Wrote:Make it as follows: All ships with ooRP names shall be exempt from the underlevel killing rule: HAVE FUN!

//Signed

I hate seeing those stupid names that are
A. Complete OoRP
B. Rediculously hard to type
C. Make no sense whatsoever.

I say we keel them
I saw one person with the name "___________________________"

I mean, come on....
' Wrote:I saw one person with the name "___________________________"

I mean, come on....

It's perfectly in RP! He's RPing a failed Morse code! :rtfm:
... an epic failure no doubt
i see that im not the only one who gets angry at seeing such blatant OORP'ness....
Quote:I saw one person with the name "___________________________"

I mean, come on....

Your name is what your ship transponder shows. If say, a Nomad, were to get ahold of one of our ships, they would have no name to give out, nor would they want to (Depending).
It's easy to RP, simply think that they are not showing their transponder signal.
' Wrote:Your name is what your ship transponder shows. If say, a Nomad, were to get ahold of one of our ships, they would have no name to give out, nor would they want to (Depending).
It's easy to RP, simply think that they are not showing their transponder signal.

Nomad infectoid detected. Commence harvest. Maybe thats the answer. If they have the "required mass."

Honestly perhaps the nomads being so different may not be able to block the old transponder. That or maybe Admin can give some Nomad text to the Wilde and Keepers.
Pages: 1 2