Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [RELAY-TO:>> Core| Christopher Stone](cc: Erik Nodtviet)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----[INCOMING BOUNCE SIGNAL TRANSMISSION SEQUENCE]----
--[TARGET COMM: Core| - Christopher Stone]--
---[COMM ID: ??? - SENDER UNKNOWN - ENCRYPTION IS LOW]---
-[LOCATION: Omicron Gamma - Crete - Unknown Location ]---
---[LIVE VIDEO LINK ESTABLISHED]---

The video is mainly static and a figure is seen, they become focused in on the camera. It is noticeable that the environment around them is a damaged vessel, it's hull torn apart, all is seen is a jungle of wires and broken debris. It becomes apparent that a sandstorm is seen in the background of the video feed.

"I-It's Raven, Chris... " A tired and dry voice would say.

She looks through her mask towards the camera, barely standing up, coated in friction burns from sand, her clothes slightly damaged and worn down, blood stains would dye her clothing.

"I'm going to try and keep it short... and brief where possible, I need to conserve energy and moisture as much as I can... "

She pulls over what remains of a chair, the back of the chair is missing. She begins to hold her hands and stares down at it

"But ah - s-screw it... It's inevitable that this will happen - so conserving my energy might
be a bit dumb... "

Staring through her void inducing mask, she takes a break to catch her breath, "Right now... I am, well, 'captured' by the Corsairs. I was kidnapped from Omega-41 to their home place, I... was caught in-between crossfire - y'yeah... I took down at least 6 ships before falling...Currently, I am trapped within a middle of a sandstorm, with another Cretan. Knowing that the storm will hath no mercy upon our souls - even if I survive the storm, there are still m-many Corsairs, and I am still... weakened." she would dip her glove into her blood and lift it in the air briefly before slumbering it down onto her lap, "M-my chances of survival are near to none, and I don't know how long I've been here, my strength is nearing incapacitation. If it is not the Storm, my weakness, or that Cretan - it is my d-dying quench of thirst and bearing the plague of famine that will end me... But - there... is speculation that there is a ver-ry dangerous fire breathing creature out here... This heat is unbearable... "

she sighs, "Though - this Cretinous fool thinks I am calling for his friends. Double bonus for the fact that he doesn't realise /who/ I am. Th-that's laughable. "

She pauses for a thought and to catch up on breaths, "A-although... speaking of Corsairs... I encountered this one Cretan, he had colossal nipples - li-like, man nipples - Mipples - I'm sure I'm mentally scarred after seeing him. He didn't even wear a shirt. He always kept... pointing 'himself' towards me. I feel really disturbed. He kind of stalked me too. I-I don't think Corsairs are even h-human. "

She would use her hands as a invisible measurement, she parts her hands from each other and shows them in the air, they are roughly 10 cm~ apart

"They were like - this big - l-like, jesus christ, whaa-at. Am I supposed to feel ashamed as a female-e or something...?"

She shakes her head and rests her hand on the side of her head, "Back to the point..."

"I know you guys are going to be... silly enough to look for me - Don't... do it. Even if you do find me - it'll be too late. And Chris - lie to Carter if you must - he might go beyond sadness and may come to harm. Just make sure the twit is normal. Another thing - Nodtviet - I know he is our 'boss' and he doesn't care, and of course, he shouldn't care - it would be logical to not care but - tell Nodtviet about my fate, he is still a friend. Show him the transmission if you must... And s-stop giving the guy slack, respect him and he'll r-respect you..."

A howl of wind, it gusts and static takes place for a few seconds before slowly regaining signal

"...I... d-damn... This is hard for me to admit... But joining the Core was the greatest thing I ever did for my life. And actually changing my life from secretive to something more open, more sociable? D-damn fun! You, Carter, and the others are great people, friends, and great comrades-s..."

She coughs and her head seems to be nodding off, as if she would be struggling to concentrate, her hood conceals her masked face, "Urg- ... "

"I-I'll miss you bunch of loony idiots, d-don't... suffer. J-just be good without me - o-o-okay? K-kill those Cretin scummies - and wipe-e out those Or-Order"

Some metallic creaking and groaning is heard.

She looks up at the ceiling, "Uuu-hhhh oh... "

---[STATIC]---

---[SIGNAL LOST]----

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Comm. ID: Christopher Stone.
Regarding: Failing at being a bodyguard.

"This is just beyond insane.
This can't be happenin'. You listen ta' me ye' piece of...just, listen. I will bloody kill you if you die. Understood? God damn- hang in there and wait. I don't care what you say, I don't care who complains- you are not gonna' drop now. Like- no. Just...no. Nein. Non. Nope. Nuh-uh. Negative.
Just...no!"

The shock clear in his voice, his eyes widened and worry visible.

"You can't do this ta' me, girl! I'm not even gonna' comment on that prick's man breasts- this is too serious for that. Like...oh, c'mon! You can't just give up! I'll shout at the fleet- we'll come crashing down on top of Crete ta' come and get ya', or somethin', I dunno'! Just know that help's on it's way. Bloody 'ell, I'll kill every singe one of those broken Mexicans on my own if need be- just you watch."

His tone almost panicky, the view he'd been shown clearly breaking him from the inside, his eyes a clear image of that.

"For the love of everything holy...just hang on. Don't leave me. At least, not yet. 'Kay?
Gotta' respect the job, no?"

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

Relaying Transmission

Target: Erik Nodtviet.
Sender: Christopher Stone.

"You're probably gonna' want ta' see this one, Boss."

Quote:
"I-It's Raven, Chris... " ... ... "Right now... I am, well, 'captured' by the Corsairs." ... ... "I... was caught in-between crossfire - y'yeah... I took down at least 6 ships before falling...Currently, I am trapped within a middle of a sandstorm, with another Cretan. Knowing that the storm will hath no mercy upon our souls - even if I survive the storm, there are still m-many Corsairs, and I am still... weakened."

"One way or another, she's coming back. Don't know how, don't know when, but she is. Personally, I know for a fact that you won't be arsed much, if at all, to even pay attention ta' this- but know that she considers you a friend. Remember that.

Oh, and, for the record..."

Quote:
"M-my chances of survival are near to none, and I don't know how long I've been here, my strength is nearing incapacitation. If it is not the Storm, my weakness, or that Cretan - it is my d-dying quench of thirst and bearing the plague of famine that will end me... But - there... is speculation that there is a ver-ry dangerous fire breathing creature out here... This heat is unbearable... "

"We better hurry up. She's been gone for two weeks. You wouldn't want ta' be in the hands of those cretins for two weeks, right? Right."

Transmission Sequence: Closed