Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Captain Janna of the Gran Canaria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Toshiro Makabe walks swiftly from the hanger deck into the reception area of the Luxury Liner Hawaii... strolling calmly, but speedily towards the information desk with a look of suppressed excitement on his face, Toshiro raises a hand with one outstretched finger lunging towards the ceiling.

"Kon'nichiwa, Receptionist-san! May I purchase one ticket for the next Gran Canaria cruise to Curacao please?! And, if you may, please forward this message to Captain Janna"...

[Image: LocationHawaii-Tbar_zpsr6orl9rr.png]

Kon'nichiwa Janna san!

I don't know if you remember our conversation the other day, but I hope I have arrived at the Luxury Liner Hawaii in time for one of your departures to Curacao soon.

I apologise that I was unable to make it here in time for one of your earlier flights and only hope you have not taken offence at my delay in accepting your generous invitiation!

I do not like to mix business with pleasure, but I hope you can find time during the voyage to meet me for a drink and discuss the Planet Kyushu Tourism Promotion that my company is currently trying to start up... I am sure we can work out some sort of extra bonus for yourself and any other Orbital Spa primary fleet captains that may wish to participate.

Anyway, enough of shop-talk for now, where can I get my hands on one of these "BBC cocktails" you were telling me so much about?
A female sitting on the chair behind the glass nods and looks up at him. "Please, which class would you like to chose? Passenger, Classic or 5Star?" a female asks Toshiro and nods again, sending this message to Gran Canaria.

Few seconds later she knocks on the glass and motions to come closer. "We've got a message from Gran Canaria, they will arrive shortly. Here it is" she winks and gives him a datapad.

[Image: kIHP9wI.png]

Good evening, Toshiro,

I do rember our conversation in 19th Sigma system and well, till we reached Galileo system.
Ayee! I would love to participate in this bonus run and I will try it once Gran Canaria is fully prepared.
By the way, once you are on board poke one of the bartenders on 5th level and they will message me,
so I can get easily to the bar in no time. Till then,

Janna Black, Capitane of the Orbital Spa & Cruise Liner "Gran Canaria"
**Pretending to ponder the question for a moment, Toshiro slowly rubs a finger and thumb through his sparse beard before decisively slamming his finger down on the "passenger class options" screen, the catlike grin of a man anticipating imminent and excessive leisure spread across his face...

"Hmm, this will suit me very nicely I think, 5 star please. Just do me a favour and tell my accountants it was Classic Class when you invoice them! And again, if you could forward one more return message to Captain Janna I would be most grateful. Arigato"...

[Image: LocationHawaii-Tbar_zpsr6orl9rr.png]

A good evening to you as well, Captain Janna!

I am glad you remember our previous conversation, a fortunate meeting indeed! Once I have boarded and settled in on the Hawaii I will indeed give one of your entertainment deck bartenders a "poke"... hahaha, a phrase I have never heard used in Kusari, but I like it!

Until then, I hope your voyage to Sigma 19 is safe and comfortable, sayonara for now.