Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Rheinland official law-enforcement authorities , DHC- , RS| and Kruger| personnel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: johnnyTb_zps6e330456.png]

To: Rheinland official law-enforcement authorities , DHC- , RS| and Kruger| personnel
Encrypted: Medium
Priority: High
Subject: Captain of ship Argo ( piracy Rheinland's trade vessels )

Guten Tag

I today was in sigma-13 system and captain of ship callsign " Argo " has tax me . Of course , he was warned by me about what can happen as a result of such action . I think that if this pilot interferes with affairs of Rheinland and thinks that we owe him something, he must to be added to Rheinland criminal database and to him must be refused the rights for docking on our bases .

With the best regards

[Image: tbFooterNew_zps6b51ddce.png]
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
SUBJECT: Case of piracy in Sigma-13

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter president Smirnoff.

Unfortunately there is nothing what Bundespolizei can do for you in this case because Sigma-13 is out of jurisdiction of Rheinland laws. According to paragraphs 1 and 2 of Article One, Rheinland laws apply only in Rheinland territory and any crime committed outside of it is not subject for prosecution which polizei may launch. Just for future reference, you can see relevant part of laws hier...

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT
For this reason, only thing I can do is to recommend you to contact Gas Miners Guild and inform them about this individual and his action. Sigma-13 is their territory and thus they can punish him by revoking his docking rights on their stations. Apart from that, you can of course also revoke his docking rights on all Republican Shipping stations.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE
[Image: johnnyTb_zps6e330456.png]

To: Rheinland official law-enforcement authorities , DHC- , RS| and Kruger|
Encrypted: Medium
Priority: High
Subject: Captain of ship Argo ( piracy Rheinland's trade vessels )

Guten Abend frau Carsten ,

One of the Rheinland's vessels was pirated by captain of this ship and this is isn't important where. There was an intervention in affairs of Rheinland . And you consider that it is not the reason for ban in Rheinland space ?. I think that changes must to be made in the Rheinland Laws .

Anyway, docking rights on Republican Shipping bases for this pilot will be revoked , Republican Shipping security personnel have already my order to attack this ship if he come to Rheinland space .

With the best regards

[Image: tbFooterNew_zps6b51ddce.png]
===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: tk-interview_zpsa5788bcf.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter, DHC Secretary

Good evening Mr. Smirnoff,

this attac on Republican ship will not be easily forgotten. Our security pilots have been informed about this specific individual, and will make sure nearby Republican ships are safe.

Our Security Division is also thinking on strengthening security cooperation with other Rheinland corporations. Formal proposals will be sent soon.

Best regards,

Hanna Richter DHC
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
SUBJECT: Re: Case of piracy in Sigma-13

Guten Tag again, Sehr geehrter president Smirnoff.

I think that Rheinland laws are fine as they are. There is still possibility to react diplomatically and politically. If you really think that one case of piracy warrants this move against mentioned individual, contact the Bundestag. However I think that if Bundestag would have to handle every single case of piracy committed on any Rheinland ship in whole Sirius, their schedule will be very busy really soon.

Anyway, revoking docking rights is completely fine and it is up to every corporation if it wants to resort to this measure.

However regarding attacking the ship in Rheinland space - please act in scope of allowed actions according to Rheinland laws, bitte.

This applies generally for everyone, of course.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE