Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Borderworld Exports // From: Crimson Cross [[Heavy Encryption]]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vVjZn4N.png]

[+]=======

To: Borderworld Exports

I am contacting you today on behalf of the Crimson Council to discuss the future of the relationship between Maltese Nation and the Kingdom of Bretonia. Our two houses have long had an understanding along the lines of “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”, first with the Corsair filth and now with the Gauls. The Crimson Council has decided it was about time we consider trying to forge a more permanent and meaningful bond between our two great houses. However, we decided that instead of contacting the Bretonian government right away we decided it would be prudent to contact some of the more influential organizations within Bretonia first, your corporation being one of them.

I would like to request a meeting with a representative of your corporation in person to discuss how we can benefit one another. If you are interested in such a meeting please let me know and we can discuss the details.

--Capitán, Sabina Venneri
[Image: 1wZmfdT.png]

[{{BOOSTING SIGNAL}}]

Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Sabina Venneri
Priority: Low
Topic: Meeting?

Message Contents:

Ms. Venneri,

My name is Peter Hudson, Supervisor for Trade and Captain of the Carrier Godiva. It has been a very long time since an Outcast group or family has contacted us, let alone a group that we have very little contact with at all. In fact, the only thing I have heard about your group is that you are indeed Outcasts and that was only from overheard chatter in the bar. Forgive me, I am not up to date with Outcast terms so if I say anything that is wrong, correct me.

First of all though, seeing as we have heard very little about your group we'd like to know a little more about you before anything can be agreed on or even considered.

Peter Hudson
Supervisor, Trade
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

[+]=======

It is understandable that you have not heard much about us, as until the last few years we were a relatively small Maltese faction. Recently our strength has grown greatly and ,with the 101st retreat into seclusion, we gained even more influence over the Maltese Nation.

As to exactly what the Crimson Cross is, we represent a revival in the more spiritual side of Maltese culture. That is not to say we are just a bunch of superstitious priests, a core part of our beliefs is the advancement and protection of the Maltese as a whole. That is what convinced us to request these talks, the Crimson Council recognizes the threat that the Gallic Royalists pose to both Malta and the rest of Sirius and we wish to take a more active role in helping you repel them from Bretonia.

We also understand that there has not been much contact between the Maltese Nation and the Kingdom of Bretonia lately and we don’t expect you to trust us right away. We hope that the meeting we are requesting will be a good starting point for us to form that trust.

Message Contents:

Ms. Venneri,

I'm sorry things have taken so long. Recent projects with Bowex have kept me very busy. That said, Bowex have asked me to attend this meeting and thus I have freed up some time to come and speak to you. Name a time and place so that we may meet up and talk about what ever you with.

Peter Hudson
Supervisor, Trade
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

[+]=======

I am quite glad you agreed to meet with me face to face, hopefully this will be the start of equally beneficial relationship. As for the location I have several potential locations in mind for you to choose from. First option is meeting me onboard the ET-Envencible, a liner that has been assigned by the Crimson Council to serve as a meeting location for any diplomatic operations. It is currently stationed in Tau-23 but we can bring it into Newcastle for the talks. If you would rather been on more familiar grounds for the talks I would also be more than willing to meet onboard one of your own facilities. Lastly, we can meet on Trafalgar if meeting on neutral ground would be your preference. Let me know which of these location you would like to meet at and we can set a time.

Message Contents:

Hmm. Trafalgar sounds like a good place to meet up. I have freed up some time in my schedule so get back to me when you arrive on the station and I shall meet you there. I am interested to what you have to say.

Peter Hudson
Supervisor, Trade
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End