Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Encrypted Transmission to: [TBH] Subj: Personal Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Evo_XAtb.png]

Evenin' boys, ain't this been a long time? T'be fair, ain't been much reason to converse I s'pose. I've a bit of a request for ya, specifically one of your Titan fighters and a couple of your.. Ti.. Tizoo.. Tiza.. Uh. **He pulls a bit of a constipation face attempting to pronounce it then seems to just give up** Yer debs on steroids, among other things.

Why should ya give it to me? For one, that plan I hatched t'steal one'a them Scylla's from the Mollys went and failed before it started, unfortunately. Regardless'a that, we still helped ya by switchin' to your contacts from the Benitez contacts. Aside from that, 'm sure y'all been wonderin' just why the Xenos agreed to deal with the Corsairs in the first place. Been opposed regularly until it came to fruition, even bumpin' over to your lot instead of our original contacts was. The man responsible was, mostly, me. I ain't sayin' you owe me one for that, just lettin' you know I did more than ya think for it.

My time with the Xenos is likely coming to a close in the near future it would seem. What I ask for ain't just a toy, but a place in yer Empire when the time comes. Not as one of your own, just an outsider livin' amongst ya lookin' for a new purpose. If the latter ain't on the table, I'll find a place elsewhere.

[Image: Evo_XAtb_e.png]
[Image: Flarealtcopy.png]

Hola, senor... Pygmy? I think I have seen your face before, perhaps I was the one who made swapping of contracts even, I had kind of bad memory lately. So, you want to get into our lovely part of Sirius for some vacation? Couldnt find better place indeed, hermano. We are pretty good right now, we have good ammount of easy targets, food on our plate and booze in our glasses! We could also find you proper home somewhere on our settlement over Gran Canaria. Crete is living place for true Corsairs, so you can only be guest there untill night falls and everyone crawl into their beds.

Oh, you want a Titan? Hm... I guess we can drop you one, if you promise to keep it in good shape and dont ruin face of Corsairs by doing something nasty on it, like shooting at our suppliers or pirating "veeery good" people. I think Lopez Familia have a owner-less Titan around Gran Canaria by the way! One of our pilots decided that shooting at gas pipe with his laser pistol will be quite fun. Well it was fun for a brief moment before he got appearance of a roast! Ha!

So, how is this proposition sounds to you? Gran Canaria is nice gree world in Omega 49, if you dont mind stinky Coalitioneers and Hessians lurking around trying to do something "Revolutsionary". Or Mollys - who forget that they was born to get killed by glorious Corsairs - attempting to put their claws on our gold fields.

Signed, Elder Raul Lopez

Hasta la vista,
la dignidad, el honor, el orgullo.

[Image: Evo_XAtb.png]

Gran Canaria, ya say? Has potential, 'm thinkin' it'd be a better bet to find my way onto one'a the freeports scattered further from them Mollys an' friends though. Regardless, gonna be a while yet a'fore it comes to that. If'n ya lot wanted anything from me while I still hold a good position in Liberty, now'd be the time to ask.

Good t'hear the Titan's acceptable. I'll sweep by an' pick it up sometime soon. 'Course I wasn't plannin' t'shoot up Corsair allies or partners 'n it though. I ain't that stupid feheheh. If'n I do, ya can be damn sure they deserved it for screwin' with me first. I look forward t'the future between your Empire and I. 'Til next time.

[Image: Evo_XAtb_e.png]