Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Hashi Sho of the Ryukyu Guild | Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Mdq3YRv.png]

"Konbanwa Sho-sama,

Munen Musou."

The female Kusarian smiles with false modesty while bowing her head slightly, yet respectfully.

"I assume you already heard about the conversation which was had with some of your miners during one of their operations in Okinawa, hai?" She raises her head and tilts her head curiously to the side. "So, I am merely contacting you to ask about the progress of your 'discussion' about my rather simple question. I am sure you understand the importance of the result as me and my sisters would be very pleased to see a group like yours being -active- supporters for the betterment of Kusari and therefore for the Sisterhood of Dreams, iie?"

Munen looks thoughtfully and a slight sinister undertone creeps its way into her voice as she continues. However, she continues smiling friendly.

"It would be quite unfortunate for Kusari to see you follow the Gas Miners Guild's path of 'neutrality', which will not last forever. Closer bonds are required to enlighten Kusari, your support might be most valuable for such goal." She looks amused at the choosing of her own words.

"Of course I certainly don't mean to rush you and your friends from Miura. I 'assure' you this channel is merely open for 'whenever' you and whoever else is involved came to a decision."

She bows with her head slightly tilted to the side while looking at the camera.

"Take your 'time'"

[Image: 8ifpA3Q.png]
Transmission from Planet Miura, Okinawa.
06-25-822 A.S.

[Image: Ryukyusymbol.png]

To: Munen Musou
Topic: Re: Decisions

Haisai, Musou-san.

We have heard your remarks towards our people, and now towards me. Call me rude, but remove the undertone, hai? That being said, we have always welcomed the sisterhood on Miura should they follow the laws of the Sigmas and the planet.

You call us a neutral party? Ijimisoree. We are a corporation of sorts. Of course we wish to keep our business open to as many as possible, but that does not mean we are weak. We clean our space of those hispanic factions and keep the other houses from stepping too far.

Now, you are being quite vague as to what you want. Speak your mind, Yamatunchu.

Hashi Sho
Ryukyu Guild - Guild Master

Transmission End
[Image: Hfbq8Q7.png]
Kon'nichiwa Sha-san,

I am Hana Ken, the Hatsuyume (or leader) of our Sisterhood. I wish to interject and apologise for any slight or rudeness that may be perceived in my Sisters missive to you. Whilst I see little rudeness to be found in Munen's message itself, perhaps that is due to being accustomed to our position as a hunted organisation and thus our understanding of tones differ. Let me assure you that no rudeness was intended; we are grateful and understanding of your establishments role in Sigma space.

Munen was taking the initiative on starting a dialogue between our organisations, with a mind to potential support that may be established between the two. I am most curious as to the nature of the Ryukyu guild, and any potential there is for creating a form of material supply link. My understanding is that you are businessmen; well, we would like to know if you would treat us as a customer. Is your Guild is willing to consider supplying us with certain resources we may need?

I am eager to hear your reply, may the stars keep you Sha-san.

[Image: dnkF6FZ.png]
Transmission from Planet Miura, Okinawa.
06-29-822 A.S.

[Image: Ryukyusymbol.png]

To: Munen Musou
Topic: Re: Decisions

Haisai, Ken-san.

You want to make a supply link? We would enjoy opening a business relation with you. What do you have in mind, as our new transport fleet is ready move nearly anything. We will, however, require adequate payment. I hope you understand.

I will inform our other Guild Masters of this. I hope you understand we are taking your request as a high priority. This could be a very important relationship, hai?

Hashi Sho
Ryukyu Guild - Guild Master

Transmission End
[Image: Mdq3YRv.png]

"Konbanwa Guild Master Sho-san,

I apologize for the delay... Hatsuyume is tied up elsewhere, so I am instrcuted to continue this conversation. I will connect you to a different channel together with a representative of the Gas Miners Guild to go more into detail about the mentioned supply link."

She presses a few buttons and another communication channel opens.

:::New Channel:::

"I await your attendance."

[Image: 8ifpA3Q.png]