Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Jack Henderson & IMG HQ - Shipyard assistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::Incoming Transmission::
Source: Oceana Shipping Platform, Cortez System
Encryption: HIGH

Jack! Miles Stuart from over at Gateway. I know it has been awhile since we last talked, and that said discussion didn't exactly end on the best of notes, but we've got a new business development, and I wanna put the past behind us and move on.

Gateway has recently come in possession of an old liner that has been semi converted into a civilian class carrier. As you can imagine, such a vessel would prove very helpful to our...erm...security operations in the Omegas, and maybe even provide us with enough security to resume operating in the Taus.

The problem is this ship is in desperate need of repair and refitting that our current bases cannot do, and which Bretonia would unlikely allow us shipyard access to disrupt their production for the war effort. We think that your mechanical staff over at Aland Shipyard would, however, be more than capable of assisting us in completing this refit. So, we would like to bring the ship to Omega 3 and dock it there until this refit is complete.

We would be more than happy to compensate our old Allies for this assistance, whether it be docking fees, contracted maintenance, or even free assistance in filling up Falster with supplies, if need be.

Please let us know ASAP if you can assist us in this matter.

-Stuart out

::End Transmission::
¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ Transmission Incoming ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤

¤ LOCATION: Deep Taus

¤ COMM-ID: Jack Henderson

¤ TARGET-ID: Miles Stuart - Gateway

¤ SUBJECT: Shipyard Request

¤ ENCRYPTION: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code

MESSAGE DECRYPTING... |||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Hey Miles,

Good to hear from you. Ye, last time was pretty messed up, but I think we both got it wrong there at some point.
Anyway, I agree to open a new chapter and let the past be the past. Thank God you are not a women, remembering mistakes for 150.000 years.

Get that Liner over to Aland. We are currently engaged in the Joint Omega Defense Operation to keep the Corsairs out of the Bretonian flank, but things have cooled down and the last significant raid is weeks in the past. So, thing have slowed and I certainly can find a slot where our guys can get to work.

Hey, to make it easier, also send your crews there. You know best what you want and how to do it and mingling with the crowd might be good, too. Don't worry about fees, materials, and stuff like that. Just get the ship there, get your crews there, and we can get this done.

I'll see you. Drop by whenever you wish. Give me a call before, though, I am a little busy at the moment.

Jack Henderson
Operation Coordination

¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤ End of Transmission ¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤-¤
::Incoming Transmission::
Source: Oceana Shipping Platform, Cortez System
Encryption: HIGH

Ahoy Jack! Aye, it has been too long. I'll have ship and crew rigged and ready for departure at best speed. I'll also throw in a few units of luxury food from over at Cambridge with some quality Gin as well. Gotta be better than that Synth crap they keep shoving out from God knows where.

-Stuart out.

::End Transmission::