Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 5th Fleet - Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** Transmission Incoming ***
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comm ID: Cadet Antoine Duhamel
Recipient: Fifth Fleet High Command, Fifth Fleet
Subject: Field report
*** Transmission Terminated ***
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: HQ6fzWb.png]

[Image: Ld3C8nx.png]

[Communications ID: Captain Shepard
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

[Recipient ID: The Fifth Fleet Command,
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

[Subject: The Fall of Marshall Station, The Taking of Bering

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Admirals

We have pushed into Bering alongside the Concord and utterly destroyed the Separatist and Legion Forces. We were surprised in their zeal for their cause and they threw everything they had but it was not enough. The Concord Fleet was to much for their forces and what was not vaporized fled to the California System where we are receiving reports of an desperate attack on Willard Station. We are mobilizing what we can and heading to California to reinforce Willard and thwart the desperate hail marry attempt. All in all we suffered minor damage and will not be stopping at Norfolk and will head directly to Willard unless you need us elsewhere. If I may be honest this was brutal, probably not as brutal as the glassing of Leeds but definitely something to mark in the books. I am curious to see what happens to the Legion and Seps after this brutal defeat. Only time will tell if we will wipe them out at Willard of if they will become something more in the future should they make a full retreat.

Regards,
Captain Alice Shepard
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet
L.N.S. Vermont Commanding

......Transmission Terminated]-----
[Image: Webp-net-resizeimage-1.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SENDER: Lieutenant Hinata Hideki
RECIPIENT: Fifth Fleet Command, Fifth Fleet
PRIORITY: Medium
SUBJECT: Report

Greetings,

Below I am attaching a report on today's events.

Attachment(s):

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
Comm ID: Ensign Antoine Duhamel

Greetings, this is Ensign Antoine Duhamel reporting the events of the 3rd of June, 827 A.S..

Greetings, this is Ensign Antoine Duhamel reporting the events of the 4th of June, 827 A.S..

Greetings, this is Ensign Antoine Duhamel reporting the events of the 5th of June, 827 A.S..
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: HQ6fzWb.png]

[Image: Ld3C8nx.png]

[Communications ID: Captain Shepard
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

[Recipient ID: The Fifth Fleet Command,
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet

[Subject: The Defense of Willard

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Admirals

After answering the call to Willard Stations distress beacon we came across a Insurgency Arbiter orbiting Los Angeles and did not hesitate to sound the alarms and took the Vermont into direct combat. The Insurgency Capital Ship was already wounded from taking on the defenses of Los Angeles so we took minor damage as we destroyed this Warship. We have now took a defensive position near Willard to thwart incoming attacks.

Attachments: Destruction | Identification

Regards,
Captain Alice Shepard
Liberty Navy 5th Fleet
L.N.S. Vermont Commanding

......Transmission Terminated]-----

Comm ID: Lt. COmmander, Mark Bannon
Recipient: 5th Fleet Message Dump
Subject: Multiple reports

Good day, 2 reports will be available below to see, withcomms logs , however guncam footage will be available at the bottom of of the report for all events.

Guncam footage of the events: [-x-]

Mark Bannon
Lt. Commander
//Note: Comms logs have been edited to exclude all non-related and ooRP logs.

Comm ID: Eric Jackson
Recipient: High Command
Subject: Patrol Report

Beginning of report: My patrol began at Battleship Missouri. Where there were reports of a Rogue On the Pennsylvania system upon responding the vessel left the system. I brought this up to Captain Shepard where she came to aid but we were unable to find him. So i continued on my patrol where i headed to Zone 21 then moved on to Virginia. The Patrol was quite uneventful. But having things like this is decent. But can be also bad at the same time.

Signed Ensign Eric Jackson 5th Fleet.

Comm ID: Eric Jackson
Recipient: High Command
Subject: Patrol Report

Beginning of report: My report began on the Battleship Missouri. During the patrol I came across a Bustard that was seen in orbit around Manhattan but had nothing of interest. I continued to California then made my way to Texas where i moved in to the Virginia then moved in to Alaska where i came across a already known Base in the system. I then returned to New York where my patrol ended with no issues to report.

Signed Ensign Eric Jackson 5th Fleet.