Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OSI leadership || Inquisitor Espinosa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: QMhiXgA.png]

[+]=======

To: OSI Leadership
Subject: This brings a lot into question. Consider your response carefully.
Encryption: [Image: DancingLock_zps5utskosj.gif][[SUPREME]][Image: DancingLock_zps5utskosj.gif]

I'm quite disappointed. Pissed, even.

Do you want to know why?

Because one of your dolt pilots decided to do the following:

--Disregard the Orders of Administration within Maltese border space as defined by the Maltese Laws in section ยง1-2
--Docked on a hostile station in front of an Official of Administration
--Disrespected an agent of the Crimson Council
--Fled the law of Malta.

All in under about 5 minutes.

Your vessel, the OSI-Sovereign was moving through Tau-23 with a cargohold full of Video Game crates. I interdicted him and attempted to talk to him about the Maltese Rewards Board for such cargo in an attempt to benefit both of our organizations.

In response, your man decided to scream at me for the next several minutes before disregarding all of my orders and fleeing to a base belonging to the Light's damned Independent Miner's Guild.

So you claim to be our allies while simultaneously assisting our enemies supply lines?
I want an explanation, and I want it soon. If this is the kind of actions we can come to expect from your people then we may have to start calling into question our stance towards eachother.

Don't disappoint me.

Attached Files:

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

[Image: TB-Voncloud_zpscjyqtthc.png]

Greetings Inquisitor
I am Jerard Voncloud, Director of Security for OSI
I put myself before you and beg for your forgiveness in this matter as it is myself who is the dolt in this situation for not better training the commander of the sovereign.

The ship in question is commanded by a new member to the OSI ranks however he is also someone who has only just embraced the Zoner way of life, coming from a background within house controlled space. In turn he has not fully grasped the unique position we Zoners here at OSI have in the galaxy, again this is something i should of prepared him for before allowing him his flight status.

When i spoke to the commander of the Sovereign he did mention the outcast pilot had opened fire with rockets before even opening communications, of course this might of been a Cruise Disruptor however his lack of knowing of our relations with yourselves meant he thought he was about to be pirated and as such he took to fleeing the situation, which in this case led to him docking with the nearest base which is a standard practice for trade pilots.

I assure you that this is down to Training error on my part and will be rectified with all haste. We take our relationship with the Outcasts very seriously and have no intent on supplying your enemies. You have my word on that.

Regards
J Voncloud OSI Director of Security.

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
[Image: QMhiXgA.png]

[+]=======

To: OSI Leadership
Subject: This brings a lot into question. Consider your response carefully.
Encryption: [Image: DancingLock_zps5utskosj.gif][[SUPREME]][Image: DancingLock_zps5utskosj.gif]

I've been informed that we're supposed to let the situation slide, much against my better judgement, desires, wishes, hopes and dreams for otherwise.

One good thing in your people's favor though was your speedy response with the... what was it-- an Arrow-interceptor?
So, in light of all information acquired, we're letting it slide this time.

Let me just share something with you though; this is classified information so, consider yourself lucky I'm pissed enough to cause a security breach:

[Image: h7hJMKQl.jpg]

Y'see this? This is the loadout sheet for the Hammer-configuration Modified Pelican Corvette. This ship is not capable of mounting any standard missile-based weapons. The core couldn't handle the power drain, and I swear to gods I get enough complaints about internal space for crew bunks as is. The munitions alone would cause instability and take up too much space internally to be worth it. What your idiot pilot saw on the radar was the Lights damned Gaul platforms around Java launching warheads. Congrats. Please inform your man that he has, and I quote my superiors here:

"Dun' goofed."

As for the issue over-all, I think we can count it as a minor infraction and let your people off with a warning. If we have to re-visit the issue though, don't expect us to be so kind about it.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]