Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Commonwealth of House Liberty | Construction Permits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bureau of Commonwealth Construction Base Registry Board

The Commonwealth of House Liberty is a sovereign nation spanning the systems of Humboldt, Kansas, Magellan, and Vespucci. Whilst civilians are free to travel about these systems with the exception of Vespucci, there is a permit required to construct and maintain bases. Whilst these bases are registered in this database, the Commonwealth can assist in maintaining and expanding these bases. In addition, no enemies of the Commonwealth may be permitted to dock on bases constructed within Commonwealth space at any time. These include the following:

Quote:All Liberty law enforcement officials
All Gallic law enforcement officials
All Outcast vessels
All Lane Hacker vessels
All Rogue vessels
All Unioner vessels
All Gaian vessels
All Junker vessels
Independent pirates

Commonwealth Citizenship or a visa is a requisite for construction any bases over the Core 2 level, and can be applied for here. Core 4 and 5 bases require explicit registry permission as well and will be permitted or denied on a case-by-case basis.

Additionally, a blanket fee of 10,000,000 Sirian credits per month is imposed to all bases operated within the Commonwealth's sovereign territory, along with a modifier dependent on the core level of the base.

Core Level | Modifier

Core Level 1 | 1
Core Level 2 | x1.2
Core Level 3 | x1.4
Core Level 4 | x1.6 + Registry Board Permission
Core Level 5 | Special Case Only, Contact Registry Board

In order to apply for a construction permit, please use the following registry form, and leave the application attached to a message on this frequency.

Base Permit Application Template

Code:
[b]Owner/Faction Name:[/b]
[b]Base name:[/b]
[b]Affiliation:[/b]
[b]Purpose of the base:[/b]
[b]Exact Location:[/b]
[b]Desired core level:[/b]
[b]Reason why it should be granted:[/b]

Currently Registered:

Copper Storage Depot - Expires: 7/6/2018
[Image: DSLEINPROGRESS_zps7s2rzusl.jpg]

Greetings Commonwealth,

I have a base in Kansas. I am sorry that we built one there but we did because of the junkers and lane hackers threat to our right to live.

Owner/Faction Name: <DSLE>Deep Space Logistic Engineers

Base name: Kansas Storage Depot 1

Affiliation: DSE

Purpose of the base: To store ore or sell ore

Desired core level: Core level 5

Reason why it should be granted: We are a hard working faction but sometimes because of the long haul we need a place to store our ore for the next day. Because of the junkers and Lane hackers that long haul got a lot longer and more costly we there are a lot of them on. I'm requesting this base also because we need a home that we can call our own.

We are sorry we built a base already but In our defense we tried talking to the owners of Kansas but I guess he was busy.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Regards,

CEO Castor Black

[Image: tramissiondone_zpsiz25ruzj.jpg]

Mr. Black,

Given the recent approval of your faction visa, we find it appropriate to grant your base construction permit as well, even though it was built without permission. Going forward, it would be best for you to keep future plans for said base on a more open basis. Until notified otherwise, however, your station is not allowed to pass Core 3. Additionally, anytime there is a core upgrade, notify the registry board so we can update your fee cost. Also to add on to that, fees for every month are due by 1st. Given that the date wasn't listed on the board, we will give you a week to make the deposit, payable to [HF]-Armory.1
And lastly, we would like you to specify exactly where the base is located, to make defense and material aid easier to provide.

Signed,

Michelle Sarno, Secretary of State

[Image: NsylcIE.gif]

Greetings Michelle Sarno,

I want to start by saying thank you for letting us keep the base. With that said the base is a core 2 base and it is located at F/G 4/5. Your ships ID have already been added to the base. You can dock at the base at anytime. Plus I have sent 20000000 to the account above. If I need to send more credits because I don't know what the amount is for a core 2 base please let me know. Finally wanted to know if I can add weapon platforms to the base?

[Image: screen9_zpsnugnuugz.jpg]

Thank you for your time and effort.

Regards,

CEO Castor Black

[Image: eIh5OoO.gif]
Owner/Faction Name: Charles Alestone / Hirschel Energy R&D
Base name: Wichita Orbital R&D
Affiliation: Freelancer
Purpose of the base: Housing and Warehousing of supplies for the Junction Wreck Reconstruction Project (JWRP)
Exact Location: Polar South of Planet: Wichita
Desired core level: 2

Reason why it should be granted:
The base is already in existence, and was constructed prior to the Commonwealth's existence. Original documentation of approval by is provided, as well as initial contact with the Commonwealth. The facility is being used as lodging for the JWRP work force, and as warehousing for the supplies used in the reconstruction.

The end intention is to create a research station in Topeka orbit, the purpose of which is the study of power production, dark matter and other stellar phenomena. Wichita Orbital is intended to be temporary in nature, and will be salvaged out in the final stages of the research station. Alternatively, should the Commonwealth be interested, the facility could be purchased at that time for the Commonwealth's use.

In the presumption of approval, attached is payment through the end of the year. Since the base is in the process of upgrading to Core 2, payment was sent at the higher rate for the entire period.

I must formally request an exemption from the conditions regarding my installation and Junkers, as approximately half of my workforce are independent Junkers. Their expertise in salvage operations has proven invaluable in the restoration thus far. The people I have in my employ have signed formal contracts, undergo drug screening and are acting as citizens of the sector society. Treating them as criminals because of their upbringing is in appropriate, and I ask that they be given the same rights of due process as any of your own citizens. To facilitate this request, I can make certain that all of the ships fly under the -=J=- flag.

With regard,

Charles Alestone
Director, JWRP

Mr. Alestone

Your intentions with the station is clear enough, however we need to clarify three things.

1: Only -=J=- tagged Junkers may dock on the station.
2: Any -=J=- tagged junkers performing illegal activities, location irrelevent, renders our agreement null and void.
3: Any Congress or non -=J=- tagged independent junkers docking on the base also renders our agreement null and void.
4: The base will not be allowed to be higher than Core 2.

Although it may go without saying, we have had serious problems with the Junker Congress over the past few years, and even though the -=J=- may be independent junkers and may not have had contact with the Congress for years, it still is a turbulent subject within the Bureau. However, given your actions and that you were permitted to construct the base by the Legion, you can find that if you agree to the above terms, your base will be accepted. Additionally, for legal purposes, any -=J=- tagged ships will be treated as Freelancers while within Commonwealth territory, just to make things easier on Legion pilots in the field.

Signed,

Mr. Black,

The fee for your base is 12,000,000 Sirian Credits a month. Since you paid 20,000,000, next month will only cost 4,000,000. As for the weapon platforms, consider permission for them granted so long as they do not target Xenos and the Hellfire Legion. Other then that, use your own discretion for their targeting paramaters.

Signed,

Ms. Sarno,

I regret that it must come to this, as I have personally never had any difficulties with Junkers, but, as the Director of JWRP and the CEO of Hirschel Energy R and D, I accept your conditions. It may take me a bit to figure out how to get our IFF recognition functioning in compliance with your terms, but we will do so. My crews will all be flagged appropriately by the end of next week, more likely sooner.

Charles Alestone

Mr. Alestone,

The attached communique between us and the Congress here will hopefully shed far more light on our stance towards them. Note that they were destroying civilian vessels which supply your own base in the Kansas system.

Signed,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Through this message:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...id=1793416

it came to our attention that we built our little base
in HF controlled space. I was able to speak with Mr. Moreno and we worked out
the agreement that I could try to register the base through the normal procedures
and the high monthly payment of 50M could be ignored and would also be the
standard rate.

These are the details of the base:

Owner/Faction Name:
Owner: BabyMetal
Faction: Interspace
Base name:
PMS Network
Affiliation:
Neutral
Purpose of the base:
This will be a droppoint for Helium and Helium 3.
Exact Location:
Kepler system, 30K in front of Ames Research Center.
Desired core level:
I think we will be working towards the level 2 in due time.
Reason why it should be granted:
Many traders and miners who deal with Helium have told us they would like a central
droppoint for the commodity, in order to return to mining and/or shorten the traveltime
between the Kusari and Liberty systems.
We people who run the station (Interspace employees) are also in the business of helping
new captains out by showing them the helium trade routes and help them on their way.

With kind regards,

BabyMetal

'Babymetal',

The Commonwealth appreciates your candor in the matter of illegal construction and is grateful of your approach to this board. The conversation in which you and the Executive Commander had is one I have been informed of, and I believe the terms discussed to be acceptable in the means of a compromise. The taxation fee is removed, and your facility is now registered.

In addition, the Commonwealth extends an offer for cooperation with you, and ask that you approach the Secretary of Finance to negotiate potential commerce opportunities.

Signed,

Patrick Kennedy, Secretary of Infrastructure

Pages: 1 2