Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Liberty Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Lib gov
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT: Base registry

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

This is a fairly straightforward request, so i'll try to keep it simple. Our installation in Texas, Beaumont Spire has been operating as a core 3 structure for quite a few months now under the instruction that it was not to be expanded higher than that for reasons that I dont believe were ever specified. I would like to request that this limitation be removed so that it may be expanded to as large as is needed. To my knowledge there has never been any negative situation involving the installation and as taxes paid increase through size of the facility, Liberty would in fact benefit directly from its added operations. It would also indirectly aid the clean up of Texas by allowing a greater range of salvaging operations to be carried out from the base.

I appreciate the time and look forward to the hopefully positive response.
Transmission feed CLOSED
Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov;

After a period of lengthy and intense discussion, the Liberty Government has decided to approve your request for an upgrade to a Core Four structure. The rest of the terms outlined in the original base construction contract remain in effect, and you are not permitted to upgrade your structure to Core Five without first contacting the Liberty Government for re-approval. Note that, should you choose to upgrade your structure, the new rental fee will be a total of 45 million Sirius Credits due to Ferris.Dufresne on the First of every Month. Late payments will negatively impact any future decisions we make regarding the expansion of your base or the removal of restrictions, so be sure to be punctual regarding payment.

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade & Economics