Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy High Command [Encrypted]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: iVYzVIJ.png]

Greetings,

I'd assume that the Liberty Navy high command has access to the Bounty Board archives and maybe even looks over them from time to time, so I'd like to direct your attention to one particular claim. The one I mean is the Outcast. I didn't provide the Board the full evidence of that fellow's cargo hold, but he had something that you might be interested in.

[Image: G2vyRAH.png]

Liquid Cardamine. I unfortunately couldn't secure all three units - he managed to transfer some of those to the other Outcast that was with him, who due to my disruptor malfunction I couldn't catch. I secured one unit that is currently on my ship and that I would very much rather get rid of.

I'd like to ask for a meeting, somewhere safe without too many eyes looking over my shoulder, and discussing this over the Neural Net doesn't sound like a particularly great idea. I need some help from the Navy and I believe I have a few things that you might be interested in.

Name the place and time, I'll do my best to come.

Yours faithfully,
-- Zettsu
[Image: 063DdrM.png]
[Image: HFpHYEm.png]

Retransmitting...

Retransmitting...

Retransmitting...

Retransmitting...

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

To: "ZETTSU"
CC: LIBERTY NAVY HIGH COMMAND
Source: VADM LAMBERT, James
Encryption: Standard
Priority: High

[Image: bOofJkX.jpg]

Zettsu:

I apologize for the slow response to your message. It takes some time for regular communiques to work their way through the Navy's bureaucracy, and regrettably this one wasn't assigned the appropriate authority.

As for a meeting, I wouldn't mind - I believe I can squeeze you into my schedule next week. Are you familiar with the Minnesota system? The Battleship Minneapolis is out there, and a convenient spot for me to drop by for a meeting. How about the officer's club there, one week from today, at 1900?

Regards,

Vice Admiral James Lambert
Commodore, First Fleet
Liberty Navy

***END TRANSMISSION***
[Image: gGEFkUE.png]

Mr Lambert,

I know where the Minneapolis is and I'm sure I can get there at the time you chose. Sitting on Barrier Gate for two weeks without having anything to do apart from playing the guitar at some local hellhole gets boring really quickly.

Yours sincerely,
-- Zettsu