Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Open trade board 3) Delivery on demand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

3) Delivery on demand

We offer to hold a neutral 3rd party contracting bord here,
meant to enable single delivery or urgent contracts.

We guarantee to process all bonus payment at last once per week, often in 24 - 48 hours.

This is meant to give base owners a neutral and international hub to offer urgent delivery contracts. Simple rules :

1. Contract is set, cash up front to the board
  2. fist to post proof of delivery gets the bonus
  3. all proof must be posted with timestamp

If you need some stuff fast, or have to flll a hole in supplies for a day, you can offer a delivery on demand contract here :

- you state how much you need, and to what price it is traded.
- you offer a delivery bonus, together with proof you have sent the cash to the trade union
- the first trader who posts the proof of delivery ( 2 time stamped pics, one outside the base with a full cargo hold, one in the base with an empty hold ) gets the cash from the trade union.
- the trade unioin guarantees the processing of the bonus in at least a weeks time ( mostely in 1 - 2 days )
- the trade union will refund the bonus if the contract has not been taken up to the time you have set, without any further costs to you

Index

The following contractors have issued information in the board :

< will link up posts beneath to here in timeline order >

...: board ID : Venturer :...

Quote:Contract offer : #springtime

commodity in demand : blue jillies
ammount : 10.000

Port of Call : Brunswick Shrine and Service Station

Proof of bonus payment : http://imgur.com/4Exp0Ah

For a little project of mine, I require some shiploads of blue jillies. They are symbolic, but valuable to me. I have arranged for storage capacity at the Shrine in Baffin up to the maximum I require : 10.000 crates of the plant containers.

I have also arranged a very good cargo price to be set at the Shrines trading net : For a limited time of about a week, the crates will be accepted at the dock for 4000 credits per container.

Bonus payment of 10 million sirian credits has been forwarded to the T&T/Bank and will be awarded to that trader or party that prooves me they have brought to Baffin what I need.
Beware : the maximum is set to 10k at the Shrine.

Liberté

Venturer

...: contract confirmed by the trade board : [ Y ] :...
...: board ID : FynnMcScrap :...

Quote:Contract offer : #supply1

commodity in demand : Robotic Hardware
ammount : 20.000
Price at the Station : 2000c/u

commodity in demand : Reinforced Alloy
ammount : 20.000
Price at the Station : 2000c/u

Port of Call : Brunswick Shrine and Service Station

Proof of bonus payment : ...: < http://imgur.com/AwSZ2yA > :...

Due to a shortage of time and manpower, supplies are low at the Shrine. Normal use and smaller emergencies are covered, but I would like to build up a comfortable puffer.
I am offering 10.000.000 credits for the RH and another 10.000.000 for the RA.
No timescale set, first to post proof of either will get the pot for the commodity. By the way : if anybody wants to do regular supplies, contact me and we can strike a deal.

Well met

FynnMcScrap

...: contract confirmed by the trade board : [ Y ] :...