Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: final nail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
4.85 just had its equal share of issues. At this rate you'll ask to revert to 4.83 and figure out it also had problems, and eventually we'd revert to 4.77.
Ermm, just noticed this is in flood. Maybe move it to General, since there is actually a serious discussion going on Tongue
I see a ton of people crying how there are like only 40 players online.... well instead of crying, you could log and do something. There are a lot of options there... So log in and have fun.
(07-05-2015, 03:07 PM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]I see a ton of people crying how there are like only 40 players online.... well instead of crying, you could log and do something. There are a lot of options there... So log in and have fun.

Step 1: Log Bison.
Step 2: Click on Commodity Dealer.
Step 3: Buy useless virtual things.
Step 4: Launch to space.
Step 5: Go to PoB.
Step 6: Feed the PoB your soul.

Everything else is just encountering people that have no idea what "Hello!" means, or something.

It was nice when you could just fly around and actually get some proper RP, out of nowhere. All the RP I get nowadays is staged. I go to Skype, ask Skype Person to log for RP, and we RP/get bored before we even log. Because staged RP is not as fun as those random encounters. ;-;

There's not a lot one can do with 40 players online, I'm afraid. Just that instead of encountering people that can't speak English, you'll encounter the empty void of Space.
Dang, this thread turned out pretty dank serious..

Just because you encountered few logged people, it doesn't mean that the other people who didn't log atm has entirely been quit from disco.

It's always RL and other stuff(probably other games) that keep us away from the server and the community.

Let's just think positively in this case. I'm sure that server will be full of people again next days.
1. The down peak yesterday was caused by the most obvious thing, that is, July 4th.

2. The down peak overall is caused by exams, thesis elaborations or simply just by vacations.

3. The most funny thing is that the highest peaks of activity are around so-called "school/university year". Cause we do not have other things to do but procastinating. Wink

4. It is likely that peak will be low until tomorrow or tommorow's day, due to the US people having hangover.
Freedom, lol, over the last four days I had at least three good random RP encounters, so it's not that they don't exist. Maybe you aren't looking in the proper place Smile
i hold u full responsibel 4 this prot
#blameProt
Its cause Drunkcat got banned

#FreeDrunkCat
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17