Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: =CR=Fabrica
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Matthew Hill
Height: 5 feet, 8 inches
Weight: 120 pounds
Place of birth: Falkland Base, Tau-37
Ship class: Transport
Ship name: Fabrica
Relatives: Numerous brothers and sisters, all serving in the Colonial Remnant as pilots or crewmen.

Last diary log:

I pretty much forgot I was keeping logs, this will probably be my last, I'm far too busy with keeping my crew sober to have to put my boring life into words. Speaking of boring, the total amount of money this ship has earned hit the one hundred million mark yesterday and my crew decided to hassle me to buy several dozen crates of cheap Kusari alcohol to celebrate. Of course I didn't buy any alcohol, I don't allow it on my ship, but those bastards still manage to smuggle it on board. I think the miners must be putting alcohol in crates and marking them as "Niobium". Niobium. Just saying that word makes me a little sick. Every day is always the same, take Niobium and sell it any way possible as long as I make some kind of profit and bring something nice back to Falkland. The miners need to get out more, Niobium is all they know, they'd probably eat the stuff if I didn't take it off them.

Anyway, the outcasts have been even more annoying lately, it seems that when the Corsairs bully them, the outcasts bully their neighbours... Us. Jeff sent me a message a while ago, turns out he got a promotion, he's now chief engineer on one of the Battlestars. Oh and Aaron passed his training and is now pilotting a Viper. Why is it that out of twelve brothers and sisters, I'm the only one that doesn't see combat? I'm stuck on a Whale that has two kinds of people on it; drunkards and cargo workers. Those cargo monkeys scare the crap out of me. They have their own little society down there in the cargo bays. They also work efficiently, which is quite bizarre, seeing as everyone else usually sits around playing cards or drinking while the ship is on autopilot.

I guess trading isn't so bad. I would rather be in a viper doing some good and protecting people, but I guess the money I make goes towards helping everyone. I also get paid about thirty times as much as any viper pilot. I'm trying to save up enough money to buy myself an island on Kyushu, have a massive palace and most importantly, eat real food, not these boring rations or the crap that the chef picks out of... I don't actually know, I don't pay for the food he makes... I should probably check into that.