Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gallic Royal Police, GRP|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

_
_
_
_

__Sender:____ Alexander Bernard
__Sender:____ Golden Skull

__Recipient:_ Head Puppet Masters
__Recipient:_ GRP - Gallic Royal Police

__Location:__ Pélussin Base, Lyonnais

__Encryption: High
__Priority:__ High

_
_
_
_
_
_

Bonjour,

You probably haven't heard of me, so I'll introduce myself, my name is Alexander Bernard, one of the Contracteurs of the Golden Skulls, and I am here to talk about business.

I have heard many past "Cooperations" between you Messieurs and us Brigands. I just want to make sure these "Cooperations" will still continue with us, the Golden Skulls. Simple information exchanges between our organizations will suffice for now.

So what do you say Messieurs? shall we become... ah! Business Partners, is what you would call us.
Both of us will profit from this.

I hope for a positive reply.

[Image: yXa1JTf.png]
Cordialement,
Alexander Bernard
Free Company of the Golden Skull

_
_
_
_

__Sender:____ Alexander Bernard
__Sender:____ Golden Skull

__Recipient:_ Head Puppet Masters
__Recipient:_ Gallic Royal Police

__Location:__ Pélussin Base, Lyonnais

__Encryption: High
__Priority:__ High

_
_
_
_
_
_

Bonjour,

I hope you are doing well Messieurs. Regarding our hopefully existent future partnership, one of our Aces met an unfortunate Colonial pilot strolling around in Tau-23, according to the logs he seemed to be looking or avoiding one of your patrols, probably wanted to delay the patrol while bringing in reinforcements to blow up your patrol, after some chatter the Colonial pilot was being immensely rude and jumped to Tau-37, Doux shortly disposed the Colonial.

I hope this information convinces you to think wisely about the offer.

Guncam:---

[Image: yXa1JTf.png]
Cordialement,
Alexander Bernard
Free Company of the Golden Skull

[Image: hTB9WlB.png]

Incoming transmission.
Subject:
Re: Proposal to the GRP

While it is true that the GRP had dealings with brigand groups in the past, it was with those we came to trust, and I'm afraid the GRP is not familiar with your new group. So I will have to say no to almost everything you mentioned in your proposal. The only point I will consider for the moment is what you mentioned about the purchasing of information. The GRP will happily purchase any information that leads to the prosecution of other criminals. If you prove to be capable of this, I might be willing to reconsider the other points you mentioned at a later date, and might be willing to offer some legal immunities. As for your handling of the Colonial scum, I thank you and encourage you to continue your efforts in removing them. Although there is no system in place for it now, we might soon be willing and able to incentivize your continued efforts against them.

-Directeur of the Gallic Royal Police, Eloise Coudert