Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Peter Hudson, Bowex); Cc: Bowex) board of directors | Subject: Inquiry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Christiane_Laurich.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Christiane Laurich
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
TO: Trade Supervisor Peter Hudson
CC: Bowex) board of directors
SUBJECT: Inquiry about Jack Stivenson and Palmer Research Station

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter supervisor Hudson. Kommissar Laurich from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei hier again. I´m sending this message to you because you recently submitted request for registration of Bowex) Bustard class carrier to special permission ships registry, but feel free to forward this to whoever you feel is best person from Bowex) to handle it.

Anyway, to the point. We recently received request from person named Jack Stivenson from the Palmer Research Station, who would like to have permission to fly Bustard class carrier in Rheinland and even more, he would like to equip it with Jump Drive MkIV and conduct jump trading.

I think it´s obvious that such permission is very delicate issue connected to house security, and thus polizeidirektor Carsten ordered us to make full security clearance of this person. And because Herr Stivenson pointed to his contract with Bowex) including reading access to the channel, when we asked him for references from other parties which could prove his status, we would like to ask Boxex) representative about him and his station. Can you inform us what is your experience with this person and the station contracts? Do you consider him as really trustworthy person? Aren´t you concerned that his station is conducting research and production of technology where materials of nomad origin are involved?

In short, we will appreciate information from you. Oh and don´t be afraid to mention anything, this whole conversation is considered as confidential and Herr Stivenson won´t get access to it.

I await your reply.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE
Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Kommissar Laurich
Priority: High
Topic: Inquiry about Jack Stivenson and Palmer Research Station

Message Contents:

Ah, Kommissar Laurich. It is a pleasure to hear from you. I'm afraid this transmission was rather unexpected and thus I am not entirely prepared for it. Although I may know some aspects about this station and who owns it, I do not know a lot. I will be sending this transmission to my Director, Mr Benjamin Phillips, who should get in contact with you soon.

Peter Hudson
Supervisor, Trade
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End