Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Junker's Congress; move for greener pastures.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings, I am Ortog's foreman and right hand. As some might know, Ortog was found severely injured in the Sigmas, he is now being transported to Tinker's Haven in order to recover He did confide me with some of his worries and sugestions, which I will now present.

It is the general preception in the Congress that Liberty is out for our blood and ultimate demise, With the ressurgence of an old foe and the first destruction of some of our bases our Arbiter, the honourable McKenna, was faced with a wall of intolerance when he tried to reach some sort of communication.

As it is, the situation is impossible to sustentate or to change. Regardless of any atempts to change the standings of Liberty towards us, Puerto Rico will be invaded, our bases destroyed and our members hunted.

Its important that we make clear that our present Arbiter is in no way to be censored or subject to any criticising regardind the present state of things, If anything McKenna stood up when everybody else went amiss and he is trying his very best but he is facing a silent wall. No matter what we can bring to the table Liberty will not negotiate with us,

It is a time for decisions and the only possible decision is to abandon Liberty and evacuate Puerto Rico, set the bases to self destruct and burn anything we don't want to be found.

Its also a time to return to what should be junkers behaviour. We are suposed to be a shady underground organisation and the best smugglers in Sirius, even the ocasional pirate.

Our posture should be clear, we have been acused of forgeting our roots and become yet another hauling company.Those acusations were not interely false.

We should forfeit our later demeanor and return to what means being a junker, We should also choose new theaters of operation and abandon Liberty,

We dont owe Liberty anything we should, however, refrain from any misguided atempts of pay back from whatever suffering they caused us, Junkers should plainly ignore Liberty offcials and any involvement in their polytics.

That said we need t know how many of us are lett and willing to make the effort to reinvent the Congress while giving our Arbiter full support.

I will also would like to establish how many of us are available to participate in a valid Congress effort to supply the resistance in Leeds.

I would apreciate other members feedback and sugestins but please remember this is not a time for retaliation its a time for discovery of what it means to be a Junker.