Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Every Sector of Sirius; Supply Advertisement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: wyLG68P.gif]

Cryer Technologies - The "Medplus to your Life!"

Cryer Technologies issued out supply contracts available to all factions neutral to Cryer Technologies. With this said, supply contracts are limited in some regions of system due to danger or law restrictions. The supply contract also has been made practical and simple to use for even the simplest freelancer to utilize to his benefits. The supply contract also offers modifiers on purchasing large stockpile of commodities and rewards with its customers reward program. The supply contract also allows prescriptions to be filled out here at the communication relay.

To begin ordering for supplies, you must give your name, the name of the faction you are affiliated in, also in which base will the supplies be delivered on, and the money given to the bank account Techpriest to be assured that your order will be filed out. A format is given, but is not necessary.
Supply Ordering Format Wrote:
Name:
Faction Affiliated:
Base delivered: (Base name), (System). {Coordinates may be PM to this account for base's privacy if necessary}
Money given: (insert screenshot)

How pricing works is you multiply the amount of systems it takes to get to the base destined by the cost of the unit additionally multiplied by the quantities of the units. The total price is then multiplied with the modifier to obtain the final price or in layman's terms:
Price = Quantity * Systems Traveled to Destined Base * Cost of 1 Unit * Modifier

DISCLAIMER: If orders are not available to be made. All efforts will be made to inform persons prior to this change and refunds may occur, but it is not guaranteed and should not be taken for granted. Also, all bases must be able to grant access to CryTech| tagged vessels in order to supply a certain base. Assume that modifiers are additive when calculating the funds.

Modifiers
NameModiferDescription
Mammoth Delivery!-1%Reduction on deliveries higher than 5,000.
Bison Delivery!-2%Reduction on deliveries higher than 7,500.
Mastodon Delivery!-3%Reduction on deliveries higher than 10,000.
Friends Are Family!-4%Reduction on deliveries toward friendly or allied associates of Cryer Technologies.
Discrete+5%Accumulation on unlawful base deliveries.
Cargo Insurance+10%Accumulation on deliveries with patrols hostile to Cryer Technologies.
Independent Establishment+25%(//Bases that does not increase the price for these products will be charged. This includes POBs.)
Omicron Embargo+50%Accumulation on deliveries in the Omicrons.
Tau Embargo+50%Accumulation on deliveries in the Taus.

Comm ID: Guild Master Alan Smith
Recipient ID: Cryer Technologies
Source: Falster Station
Encryption: Standard
Subject: Supply Request

[Image: o0sgYn4.jpg]

Gentlemen of Cryer Technologies, I bid you good day.

My name is Alan Smith and I am a Guild Master of the Independent Miners' Guild.

The Guild takes seriously the health and prosperity of its members and thus medical supplies and treatment should always be available to our Guildmembers. Considering that we are ordering a bulk delivery and on a monthly basis, we believe that we can reach an agreement about a possible discount.

We would like to request the following deliveries:
  1. A total of 12,000 units of Pharmaceuticals for Freistadt Base.
    [Our Omega-based installations are not adequately supplied after the embargo imposed during the Liberty-Rheinland war, especially Freistadt]
  2. A total of 4,000 units of Pharmaceuticals for Planet Pecos.
    [The conditions on the surface of Pecos are not ideal]
  3. A total of 12,000 units of Med-Stasis Bands for Falkland Base.
    [Destined for our Paramilitary pilots fighting the Outcast menace]
  4. A total of 4,000 units of Med-Stasis Bands for Freeport 4.
    [Part of our humanitarian aid to crippled pilots participating in the war in Leeds]

I am looking forward in hearing back from you.

Guild Master Alan Smith
[Image: FgXwFc6.png]

Greetings to you as well, Alan Smith. My name is Stephen Keys and will be this current representative of our current arrangement.

Cryer Technologies would be honored to serve your needs provided that you have sent the correct amount of cash below to [QQ]Bank in order to issue out supplying vessels. I believe a discount can be reached (2% price reduction per month; maximum 20%) if we are able to successfully deliver the commodities to your base each month.
CommodityQuantitySystems TraveledPriceModifierTotal
Pharmaceuticals12,000214981.25%2,905,500
Pharmaceuticals4,000414988.75%2,115,800
Med-Stasis Bands12,0004200106.25%10,200,000
Med-Stasis Bands4,0003200113.75%2,730,000

As you can see here, Mr. Smith, your added total will be 17,951,300 credits. If you wish for us to start delivery now. Please transfer the total amount to [QQ]Bank providing an image of the transfer and a time stamp.

[Image: CqFMfyt.png]

That is strange. It's the first time I hear about a subsidiary Cryer company being hostile with the Colonial Republic.

I can offer to speak with them on your behalf and repair your damaged relations. I'd hate to give Pecos' contract to another firm.

Guild Master Alan Smith

It would be however appreciated, but unknowingly, we cannot explain the hostility. We grant you the authority of speaking with the Colonial Republic on this unknown hostility.

**ERROR SEE ABOVE TRANSMISSION**

Mr Keys, the Board of Guild Masters discussed and approved your terms.

- The Independent Miners' Guild decided to wire the amount of 40,000,000 S.C. on a monthly basis instead of the requested one and it will serve as an incentive to fully complete the ordered deliveries. If during that month, the specified delivery quantities have not been reached, the payment on the next month will be reverted back to the price you requested.

The payment for July 822 A.S. will soon be wired to your designated bank account.

Guild Master Alan Smith
Greetings again Mr.Smith,

Our logistic associates have completed the supply contract for this month and we can come to the term of a monthly periodic payment of 40,000,000 credits.

Fredistadt Base
Planet Pecos
Falkland Base
Freeport 4

All factions, our prices has updated and some of our advertisement panel has been updated. Please feel free to look around and purchase as you wish.

Salutations,
Stephen Keys

[Image: PvqOC7c.gif]

Dear Cry Technologies,

My name is Sunny and I would like to contact you on behalf of AFC (Archangels Fighter Club) to deliver us some needed supplies. We are in need of synthetic marijuana
for our current medical facility at headquarters. Seizures, trauma and other sorts of injuries and medical conditions or common and we are lacking the needed supplies to help. We would like to order 10k of the goods.
We would also wish to purchase 10,000 Med-Stasis Bands for the Med-Bay and Paramedics on the station.
Please let us know how much is needed to pay and upon delivery we will give payment to whom it is due.
Unless of coarse you charge up front. Please let us know.

Location of the delivery point will be sent shortly to you under disclosure. Thank you for your time.

Cheers.

[Image: k5zGlPM.gif]

Greetings to you, Sunny. My name is Stephen Keys and will be this current representative of our current arrangement.

Cryer Technologies would be honored to serve your need of synthetic marijuana and med-stasis bands.
Synthetic Marijuana10,000539999%19,750,050
Med-Stasis Bands10,000724999%17,255,700

Your added total will be 37,005,750 credits. If you wish for us to start delivery now. Begin to tell the dockmaster to purchase synthetic marijuana at a rate of 1975 credits and med-stasis bands at a rate of 1726 cre- *you hear a sudden pause and whispers*

"Sir, we still have the footage of {AFC} brea-"
"I see."

Synthetic Marijuana10,0005399104%20,748,000
Med-Stasis Bands10,0007249104%18,127,200

Our bad, there must have been a mistake. Your added total is 38,875,200 credits. Begin to tell the dockmasters to purchase synthetic marijuana at a rate of 2075 credits and med-stasis bands at a rate of 1813 credits. You may also have the alternative of donating the entire funds to [QQ]Bank.

[Image: PvqOC7c.gif]

Dear Cry Technologies,

So 38,875,200? Hmm... Well I like to keep my paying a bit simple you know.
Tell you what we will do. Either you can have the 38,875,200 credits as you request.... or whatever that whispering back there was that made you change your mind...
I'd like you to .... forget... whatever it is you were whispering about... and I'll be sending you 50 million up front. Take it as a... donation... if you accept ... to continue to have business in the future.

Let me know what your decision is.

Cheers.

[Image: k5zGlPM.gif]
Pages: 1 2