Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ryukyu Guild From: Shana Nesho'en of the Blood Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ID: The Blood Dragons
Encryption: Very High
To: The Ryukyu Guild Guildmaster

Loading video feed...
Complete.

[Image: jVA6ybf.gif]
Connecting...
Live.

Kon'nichiwa! Guildmaster of the Ryukyu Guild. Lately I'v been thinking, and came to a conclusion that I am in need of a certain piece of equipment. Now if i remember correctly, from what I'v heard around the edges of Liberty, in Texas there is a little base called Tinkers Heaven which sells various kinds of equipment. One of my own vessels is in need of a specific piece of it that is produced on those kind of stations, so i am wondering if the Guild has docking acces to it, like your rivals the GMG have? If so, I humbly ask of your help to obtain a single Docking Module that i require. Offcourse a deliverance fee will be payed to Ryukyu for the effort. If you do have the acces to it and do help me obtain it, i will be deeply grateful.

Am patiently awaiting your reply.

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.

END OF TRANSMISSION

[Image: 2ytxyty.jpg]

RE-TRANSMITTING

Transmission from Naha, Sigma-13.
07-22-822 A.S.

[Image: Ryukyusymbol.png]

To: Shana Nesho'en
Topic: Re: Ship Purchase

Nesho'en-san,

Apologies for the delay. But your request is not something we are used to. I've heard reports of the station in question but we have not opened any lines with it. You're looking for a ship-based docking module? I'm not exactly sure how we could get one of those. If we do happen to find ourselves with the ability to get one, we shall contact you.

Tamagusuku Gihon
Ryukyu Guild - Guild Master

Transmission End

ID: The Blood Dragons
Encryption: Very High
To: Tamagusuku Gihon of the Ryukyu guild.

Kon'nichiwa,

Arigato for responding, I see it is not in your capability to obtain the requested item, but I thank you for taking the time to review this. It seems I will have to look for an alternative way of obtaining one. Still, I look forward to any future business with the Ryukyu guild.

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.

END OF TRANSMISSION