Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Katherine Snow - Known people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
List of known people

Family

Jack Snow - The best man ever, I could sing about him and his acts. He is wonderful and awesome father taking care of Jamie and Lilly. <3
Jamie & Lilly Snows - My little children, both 4 months old, twins.
Ivy Snow - "The little Angel", the cuttest creature in Sirius, I love her. She's clingy and smart.
Tara Snow - Tara is awesome woman, Ivy's mother. Kids teacher.
Jess Snow - One of the silliest people on The Bell! Silly, Combat skilled. Loves Ice cream
Rachel Winterton/Snow- Technician/Engineer working for Ingenuus

The Sirens Bell

Aelita Stone - I know her from The Lockdown, Jessica's good friend. First met her in The Lockdown. Ex-Order agent, connected with Tombstone. Need to keep an eye on her and have a serious chat
Kelly Stone - Aelita's daughter, hanging around as well. She is the curious one for sure, but lovely and cute.
Thallia Thorn - Strange girl, medic probably. She is keeping some secrets and it makes her a dangerous one. TICKLISH, in love with my boss.
Quinn Vickers - Engineer, working 24/7, cuddly and silly woman. She is kinda special!
Allison - Strange but lovely woman, she is afraid of people or at least afraid of physical contact.

Hellfire Legion

Michaela Sandera - Kinda silly woman, but my friend. She saved my life and if rumours are right, then she's in Dublin now, I should visit her.
Astraea - Kinda silly evolved woman, She always liked her crimson sport's bra and her girls, but I would say she hasn't been a lesbian all the time
Reese Domino - He's nice, but as others say... Pervert. I don't mind it though, because he took care of me for some time.
Kole Buriet - One of Astraea's girls. Weird girl to be honest.
Andrew John - Silly, but nice man as well, he took care of me, but he's kinda raging sometimes.
Isaac Ross - I know just a bit about him. He's young and always has his Katana near in case. Flourist! <3
Jacob Cole - Michi's boyfriend and father of their child? I don't get their relationships. Awesome cook and bartender!

Samuel Locklear - Lord Commander. Reasonable man, in love with Thallia. Good Commander however prefers feelings over Hellfire Legion
Lennard Westbrook - Probably the only member who remained in Hellfire since I've joined the Legion. Funny guy, he knows how to use weapons.
Lady Lillith - Executive Commander, reasonable woman, sympathic.

Special

Jimmy Predsman - Xeno from the Xeno Alliance, owner of the Oyster Creek and awesome guy. He for sure cares for other Xenos and his friends. I like him and his little toy. But also something is bugging his mind.
Red Rose - 9th Division Commander/Leader, infectee, always calls me if she needs some help. Probably Jessie's boss
David Rose - Xeno, independent one however. It seems he knows me and Jimmy, friendly, but something is bothering him.

Others/Unknown

Ashley Harper - I met her just once in Pennsylvania, her husband is Jackie's cousin if I am right. I am sure we will get along nicely.
"Sunny" - I don't know why, but he reminds me of the gangster, he likes Races and for sure women! He's a president of the fighter club.
Matilda Antioch - Sunny's friend? I am not sure. She flies Pelican and has kinda sad past, I hope she's doing well.
Hans von Goeben - I met him two times, at Newark and Harrisburg. He seems to be nice and he's Researcher and Explorer, I would like to know more
Genevieve la Mare - Probably first Gallic woman who was nice towards me. She's member of Gallic version of Junkers and told me quite a lot about Gallia.
Michi & Machi Nagahide - Blood Dragons, Twins, Evolved, Lesbians. One of them is Shogun. They seem to be "egoistic". Can use them for the future plans.

Vladimir Scorpius - Lane Hacker, smart, playful. I should keep ~an eye~ on him

FRIENDLY

Yuki - Another Blood Dragon, Teen, Former Shogun, Has a child/ren, she is innocent, sometimes acting like a dummy
Ronaldo Lopez - Proud Corsair Warrior, High Ranked, Reasonable.
Sian Breacon - Mollys, Weirdo from Dublin, violent, otherwise okay.
Stefan Mortensen - Strange guy, friendly, travelling with me now - I should keep an eye on this one.

HOSTILE

Sean Renard - Arrogant, egoistic, frog-like Gaul, for sure with low IQ, insulting me and my family.
Nicole Hunter - Lane Hacker Professor. Smart, well known for her actions.

UPLOADING & UPDATING FILE

NEW SECTION ~ SPECIAL

Jimmy Predsman - Xeno from the Xeno Alliance, owner of the Oyster Creek and awesome guy. He for sure cares for other Xenos and his friends. I like him and his little toy. But also something is bugging his mind.
Red Rose - 9th Division Commander/Leader, infectee, always calls me if she needs some help. Probably Jessie's boss
David Rose - Xeno, independent one however. It seems he knows me and Jimmy, friendly, but something is bothering him.

DONE

NEW SECTION ~ HOSTILE

NEW SECTION ~ FRIENDLY

FILE ADDED - Sean Renard - Arrogant, egoistic, frog-like Gaul, for sure with low IQ, insulting me and my family.
FILE MOVED -Yuki - Another Blood Dragon, Teen, Former Shogun, Has a child/ren, she is innocent, sometimes acting like a dummy
FILE MOVED - Michi & Machi Nagahide to OTHERS section - Left The Sirens Bell.
FILE UPDATED - Quinn Vickers - Engineer, working 24/7, cuddly and silly woman. She is kinda special!
FILE ADDED - Allison - Strange but lovely woman, she is afraid of people or at least afraid of physical contact.
FILE ADDED - Ronaldo Lopez - Proud Corsair Warrior, High Ranked, Reasonable.

DONE

FILE ADDED - Vladimir Scorpius - Lane Hacker, smart, playful. I should keep ~an eye~ on him
FILE ADDED - Nicole Hunter - Lane Hacker Professor. Smart, well known for her actions.

DONE

FILE ADDED - Sian Breacon - Mollys, Weirdo from Dublin, violent, otherwise okay.

DONE

FILE ADDED - Stefan Mortensen - Strange guy, friendly, travelling with me now - I should keep an eye on this one.

DONE
UPDATING DATABASE

FILE Extracted - Stefan Mortensen - Strange guy, friendly, travelling with me now - I should keep an eye on this one.
FILE Extracted - Samuel Locklear - Lord Commander. Reasonable man, in love with Thallia. Good Commander however prefers feelings over Hellfire Legion
FILE Extracted - Lennard Westbrook - Probably the only member who remained in the Hellfire since I've joined the Legion. Funny guy, he knows how to use weapons.
FILE Extracted - Vladimir Scorpius - Lane Hacker, smart, playful. I should keep ~an eye~ on him
FILE Extracted - Jimmy Predsman - Xeno from the Xeno Alliance, owner of the Oyster Creek and awesome guy. He for sure cares for other Xenos and his friends

DELETING DATABASE... ... ... ...

DONE