Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [C] / Council Headquaters, General LaFlamme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well met, General La Flamme

I hope this message finds you well, and our common cause against the oppressive regime of the royalists too.
We have managed to secure a logistical platform at Brunswick Shrine in Baffin, and will now soon begin to be more open about our presence there, while at the same keeping Rousillons cover complete.

I would like to invite you to visite me, and would ask for advice or support on another topic I will elaborate below.

P.O. Tukker

We have continued to covertly support your cause, and have also managed to build up our presence in Baffin. Our connections to [TAZ] officials, especially Pope Flinx, have prooven very beneficial to our effort in supplying Charlon-en-Champagne and other Council bases with both war effort materials like Nanocapacitors and resources like our Premium Scrap for rebuilding the damage done.

Also the storage capacity of Brunswick Shrine is yours to use readily, if you wish to get supplies from outside of your usual zone of Interest.

As the passenger hub at Brunswick Shrine in Baffin is nearing its completion, I have been planning a special event together with the bases Administrator, Pope Flinx.
We wish to invite several celebrities and officials from all over Sirius to Baffin, and will ask a inter-sirius news broadcasting agency to cover it all. We will have a Gala Event at the Shrine, will ask for a grand tour of the Geode and Shasta Orbital Skyhook, and plan several other smaller events. But also we want to show that Baffin is a central place to meet and greet, and want to carry this message around Sirius.

And I mean that last part literally.

We plan to support a grand ralley race, open for several ship classes from single pilot racers to freighter class vessles up to liner class. Starting and ending port would be either Shasta Skyhook or the Shrine itself, and we plan to organize the race so that the contesting groups and pilots will have to pass stations in the Taus,perhaps even in Champagne, visite Planet Gran Canaria in Omega-49, pass the Freeports in the Omikrons and the Spa and Cruise Liners in the Sigmas and Nagano before returning to Baffin for their triumphant hello.

I would like to ask you if the Council would want to support this race event, and if we could use Charlon-en-Champagne as one of the ports of the race.

We will be careful to lay all control points of the ralley in a way that no critical information like the position of Rousillon would be endangered.

I thank you for your time in reading this message and await your reply

Yours respectfully

Phileas Ottobert Tukker
Prime Secretary for the Board of Trustees
Tinker & Transport

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

Initialisation...

Intensité du signal: _ 090%
Encryptage: ________ ___ FORT

Source: ________ Marne, Champagne
Expéditeur: ____ General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil ___ [C]
Destinataire(s): Phileas Ottobert Tukker ______________ T&T|

Sujet: _________ Re: -

Début de transmission...

Bonsoir Monsieur Tukker,

I accept your invitation, not only because I find the topic you brought up interesting, but because I also have an other topic to discuss with you. I would like to ask you to name a date et time for the meeting, as well as a place to meet at, et I'll see if I can attend.

Sincerement,
General Pierre LaFlamme Du Conseil
General en Chef Du Conseil
Chef de Groupement tactique Roussillonnaise

[Image: 970856402Transmission_End_Council_www.ke...es.hu_.png]

Thank you for your response, General .

I would suggest Thursday and Friday the 23rd and 24th July, AS 822.

I will have to to meet you and take you on a tour on that date, and discuss anything necessary without hurrying along.
If the date is not to your liking please send notice or assign a date more fitting to your timetable, and I will see that my shedule is cleared.

P.O. Tukker

Yours respectfully

Phileas Ottobert Tukker
Tinker & Transport

Initialisation...

Source: ________ CLN Pamiers, Roussillon

Début de transmission...

Bonsoir Monsieur Tukker,

I've just arrived from Gallia et I've got nothing else to do in the following days, so the time is splendid. When et where shall we meet tomorrow?

Sincerement,

I am working on some representative questions and organizing processes and operational structure, using my refitted Pelican as mobile office and shuttle. With both the space and mobility this setup offers I can either accomodate you and any other Councilmen on board or meet you at any point in Baffin and immediate surroundings.

Aside of any emergency your visite has top priority, so I suggest you simply send a message while entering Baffin and I will either meet you in transit or greet you at Shasta Skyhook.
I could possibly be delayed slightly if you choose to continue to Brunswick immediately, but Pope Flinx is there to greet you and I will join you as fast as possible.

I can arrange for a secluded meeting place at Shasta without the bustle and possible disturbances of the construction sites at the Shrine, and will be happy to offer a fine meal on top. You will have acces to all relevant data and we can discuss it in private.

After that we will gladly show you around Brunswick Service station and the cargo storage,
and you are welcome to inspect the rehabilitation facility or the Ambulance crew already stationed at the station. That will be good for their morale, as they are all volunteers.

While we do hope to get a steady flow of passengers and commerce at the Station, we are reserving some 30.000 units of cargo space for storage available to our friends and supporters.

Yours respectfully

Phileas Ottobert Tukker
Tinker & Transport

Initialisation...

Source: ________ CLT Petit Lapin, Baffin

Début de transmission...

Monsieur Tukker,

Our shuttle has just entered Baffin et now we are heading towards Shasta Orbital Skyhook. If we won't meet mid-way I'll wait you there before continuing to Brunswick.

Sincerement,