Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Police Inc. CC: Liberty Navy; LSF Subject: Ship Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

...Transmission Incoming....
Signal Source Confirmed: Location - Puerta de Tierra
Sender ID Confirmed: Tyria Regalia

Bonjour Chief Masket,

I do not believe we've been formally introduced as of yet. My name is Tyria Regalia, and I'm, well..., a Junker, I can be seen traversing the the lanes of Liberty in my Salvage Frigate, Terra.Firma quite often. With that out of the way, I would like to congratulate you on your new position. I personally had good relations with the last Chief of the Liberty Police, and I hope that we can continue that story.

The reason for my communique is a different matter though, I wish to register a ship deemed illegal within the borders of Liberty. As you are undoubtedly aware, Junkers salvage anything we find floating in open space. Small items like pieces scrap metal are most common, but every so often, one of us hits a real prize, such as a ship that is not beyond repair. Such treasures are hauled to one of two places, Vieques Shipyard in Puerto Rico or Invergordon Space Port in Inverness. Those places have the people and facilities capable of restoring such spacecraft.

I ask the I may purchase a "Pitbull" or "Pirate Train" as they are more commonly referred to. I confess I dislike either name. Had I the means I would get these refurbished craft to be called Junk Barges, as that's what I intend to use it for. I also request that I may have this vehicle registered under the Laws of Liberty. My attorney, Mr. Hugh Lewis Dewey from the Law Offices of Dewey, Cheetum and Howe in Cambridge, tells me there are certain criteria that must be met, so I am adding the necessary receipts and licenses as attachments to this.

Finally, if I am asking the wrong person for this request, I ask that you forward this on to the appropriate department, please.

Owner of Craft Requested: Tyria Regalia
Name of Craft Requested: Terra.Nullius
Purpose of Craft Requested: Transport of scrap metal and supplies through Liberty Space.
Weapons Requested: None

Toujours je resterai
Votre obéissant serviteur,

[Image: P9FnUEs.png]

...Transmission Terminated...
[Image: 2cscv1e.jpg]
ID: J.D. Masket, Chief of Police

Thank you miss Regalia, for approaching us using the correct channels. Though this is not strictly handled by the LPI I have forwarded your request to the appropriate committee.

Everything appears to be in order here, and the committee has approved your request. All that's left now is for you to pay a licencing fee of $20,000,000 to Ferris.Dufresne and your ships callsign will be added to the registry of allowed pitbulls.

[Image: 2zyik20.jpg]

...Transmission Incoming....
Signal Source Confirmed: Location - Puerta de Tierra
Sender ID Confirmed: Tyria Regalia

Merci Monsieur,

Upon receiving your response I immediately contacted my bank, and the appropriate funds have been transferred.

Might I add that while I flew under a Junker Congress License I had access to Adirondack Station and was a frequent supplier there for the Liberty Police Inc. If you require such services in the future, please feel free to contact me. Perhaps Long Island Station may require another steady supplier as well? The Liberty Navy hasn't been taking my calls, but I would like to impress upon them my usefulness and trustworthiness as a businesswoman in Liberty.

Toujours je resterai
Votre obéissant serviteur,

[Image: P9FnUEs.png]

...Transmission Terminated...
[Image: 2cscv1e.jpg]
ID: J.D. Masket, Chief of Police

Your payment has been processed and you are now licensed to fly the requested ship within Liberty space.

The callsign "Terra.Nullius" has been added to the list of licensed vessels on the Laws of Liberty document, which is visible to all. If any secondary fleet ships detain you feel free to direct them to said document for Confirmation of your permit.

[Image: 2zyik20.jpg]