Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Inquisitor Espinosa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/yXndtPQ.png?1[/img]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...connection.established...
...secure.link.confirmed...
......Encrypted Communication Stream......
...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield
"Find your bliss."

To: Inquisitor Espinosa "Miss Sassy"

Taking into aside that I`ve been debating with my superior officers, in a board room at our New Berlin offices. I`m surprisingly not happy with the outcome of their agreement. I`ve known your troops longer than I`ve known mine and I`ve always had serious trust issues with some of the commanders. (Details in the past that I`d rather not go into.) They have me on lock-down for a few weeks in the Offices for... I literally threw a book at the Flottillenadmiral and he wasn`t happy. (We`ve been in worse fights.) So the most I can get around for the next 3 weeks is from our Offices and to my Liner stuck at the dockyards. Piss-take really.

But for you to understand that I don`t just have a contract for the BDM, I also work for some other groups that would surprise you, although I won`t elaborate on that further, agreement of secrecy, not even BDM know. Don`t think of me as some lap dog for a state I wasn`t even born in, they got the tools and I got the skills. They get what they want I get what I want, its as simple as contracting goes.

But you said that you were hoping to contract me for some work in the future, I guess this requires my services and assets so to speak, give me a few details now and we can act on it in the future.

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield
"18 years, that is all i need."

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: YemzL6G.png]

[+]=======

To: Enfield
Subject: --

Look, if you really want me to break you out, I'm going to need a few days to prepare and get a few capital-ships down there to take said facility and every ship attached to it.

Provided I get to keep whatever I find.... Oh wait, that means you lot would have to stop being secretive for about 12 seconds and tell me where you are.

Fat chance of that happening I suppose.

And if you must know, I'm being HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to be head of an R&D project on Bastia. The long and short of it is; I've seen enough combat with the enemies of Malta to know all their strengths and weaknesses as far as ship design. Supposedly this information would be beneficial to the project, and supposedly I'd need to contact some outside work for some acquisitions.

This is why I keep telling you that we may need you in future, as I'm not 100% sure I want the job with the planets-worth of a workload I already have. So just calm your engines and wait until I get that sorted, then you can start begging for a job. Alright?

P.S. Call me "Miss Sassy" again and I'll come find you, drag you to Tarxien's dungeon, and replace your eyes with the contents of your undercarriage, slowly, and by hand. Does that sound like fun?

P.S.S I'm seeing a therapist now. She says I should be nicer to you. I disagree.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/yXndtPQ.png?1[/img]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

...connection.established...
...secure.link.confirmed...
......Encrypted Communication Stream......
...source.track.error...

Geoffrey Enfield "Your Sassy-ness."
"Find your bliss."

To: Inquisitor Espinosa "Miss Sassy"

If i didn`t want to be kept in, I`d of attempted to sneak or shoot my way out, and as for knowing the "Secrecy" of our PUBLIC RELATIONS office, i doubt you`d wish to fight your way through New Berlins defense grid.
Looking at this it might seem you may need assistance in pushing for some form of Ship technology? Something of a more exotic design when it comes to terminating targets, because I could possibly fix you up with something. As long as you give me something in return; And I`m not talking about Credits. But it seems that you`d want less work rather than more work, so we`ll leave it for now, leave this comm channel in your archives to keep in touch.

And keep those Gatling solaris` calm, we all know how much came out of your pocket the last time. I`d rather you not use my testies to replace my cybernetic eyes. The eyes are expensive and my Man-parts are the last thing I want replaced.

Tell your therapist you just need to keep the temper in a verbal form, I honestly don`t mind dealing with it, unless it starts costing me resources.

Respectfully,
Geoffrey Enfield
"18 years, that is all i need."

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: YemzL6G.png]

[+]=======

To: Enfield
Subject: --

We'd manage it; last I'd heard, your people decided to destroy their own Jumpgates to avoid another war they couldn't win so; I'm fairly certain we could if we'd wanted to. We'd make a dent at least.

Regardless; You needn't worry about specifics until I give them to you. Don't go prying and we won't have any issues. Capiche?

Oh, and Megan (therapist's name is Megan by the way) says hi and that I owe you at least one apology.

I'm not apologizing for anything.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]