Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Samura Industries | From: LN Logistics Corps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

ID: Commander Malachy Marshall
SUBJECT: Requested Supplies
ENCRYPTION: MODERATE
PRIORITY: MODERATE

Greetings chairman and directors,

We would like to make a small contract with your corporation regarding "quantum arrays". As you are a direct manufacturer we wish to start a short term commision for the production and delivery of the order to Long Island Station. I will attach the details for this order as apart of this message and if you are interested, please contact us on this line.

Commander Malachy Marshall,
Logistics Corps

---Attachment---
Quote:Dropoff point: Long Island Station, New York
Order: #2395831 "Quantum Arrays" (12.000 units)
Payment: 3.000 SC per unit (3k/unit)

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
[Image: samura_ren_top.png]

To: Commander Malachy Marshall
Subject: Long Island Station Quantum Arrays supply contract

Konnichi wa Marshall-san,

We accept your contract and have actually already completed it. Long Island Station dealer has offered Samura transports 2000 Sirius credits per unit of Quantum Array. The remaining 1000 Sirius credits per unit, or 12 million Sirius credits, can be sent to Samura bank, Samura|-Shinjuku

The sale logs can be found here: [1], [2], [3].

Sayōnara,
Director of Marketing, Ren Kobayashi

[Image: samura_ren_bottom.png]
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

ID: Commander Malachy Marshall
SUBJECT: RE: Requested Supplies
ENCRYPTION: MODERATE
PRIORITY: MODERATE

Greetings Ren Kobayashi,

That was... uh... fast. We didn't even have time to inform the dock master on the station to up the payment price the the offloads. Thanks for the fast work, I'm sure if we need anything again you will be one of our first contacts. I had the remaining credits filed to be sent to your designated account, so I believe everything is in order. Thanks again!

Commander Malachy Marshall,
Logistics Corps

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****