Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all officers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2x_Doxd_S.png]
ID: JD Masket, Chief of Police

Attention all officers. As most of you already know, I have been assigned the position as the new Chief of Police. It is my intention to keep to the high standards of the Liberty Police, Inc. and if possible in any area improve. I have served along side many of you for years now, and we all know the environment we fly in.

Liberty is a beacon of freedom and justice in a dark universe. It is our sacred duty and privilege to protect its people. With freedom, and the economic success of our nation has come consequences. We face the deadliest and most well armed criminals in Sirius, who seek to undermine us in any way they can.

We are the thin line between order and chaos. We are the ones who take the stand for justice in the face of corruption. We are the ones who stand before forces of evil and villainy that threaten civilization and say "No further."

It is with this in mind, that I shall state my commitment as chief of police to eradicate any traces of corruption within this agency. This may put us in greater danger, as those who undermine us with underhanded deals may turn to overtly attacking our forces with weapons instead.

Whatever the cost... for the sake of Liberty, for the sake of Freedom, we must not compromise.

I make no accusations towards my fellow officers. However, should crimes within this organization come to light under my watch, the perpetrators will not be seen as above the law. They will be charged and dealt with as any other citizen of Liberty.

[Image: Q7i_JQg1.png]
[Image: 2x_Doxd_S.png]
Yes, sir.
[Image: Q7i_JQg1.png]