Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crimson Cross
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Sender:]______ Nathan Bloodrose
[Recipient:]___ Crimson Cross
[Source:]______ Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha

[Subject:]_____ Nomad artifact.

[Priority:]____ High
[Encryption:]__ Very High

[Connecting relays...]
[Establishing visual feed...]
[Loading...]

Greetings,

A few days ago an Order ship visited Alpha. We kindly asked it to leave, but it refused. It also carried an item labeled as Derelict Nomad Artifact, which you might be interested in. The ship got destroyed and that artifact is currently in the cargo hold of my Rapier, and I have no idea what to do with it. I figured, since you are interested in all that stuff you might want to have it, because as far as I'm concerned it could just be thrown into Gamma's sun.

Let me know if you want to have it, otherwise I'll just go and burn it, hoping it creates a proper explosion that wipes Crete off the Sirius map. Probably not gonna happen, but hey, might as well try.

Respectfully,
Nathan Bloodrose
Bloodrose Syndicate

[Image: YemzL6G.png]

[+]=======

To: Nathan Bloodrose
Subject: --

I've learned not to trust what some random Heathen's cargo manifest says he was carrying; past experiences and whatnot.

We'll have a vessel ready to receive it soon just outside Valetta. I advise you do not open or tamper with it in any way, as the Order scum may have rigged it in one configuration or another. If it does turn out to be a trap, we'll make sure to send someone to remind them to not attempt anything like that again.

Also, color me surprised that you'd take a moment to stop for a mere prayer for the heathens during your recon mission; I'd never taken you one for having a spiritual side.

Prayers for the wicked must never be forgotten.

A quote from one of the Great Tablets of Tarxien. It speaks of much wisdom, a trait I'm starting to see in you. There may be hope for you yet.

[Image: rs1UZTi.png]

[Incoming Signal]
[Decrypting...]

[Sender:]______ Nathan Bloodrose
[Recipient:]___ Inq. Erika Espinosa
[Source:]______ Planet Malta, Omicron Alpha

[Subject:]_____ Re: --

[Priority:]____ High
[Encryption:]__ Very High

[Connecting relays...]
[Establishing visual feed...]
[Loading...]

Greetings,

As far as my spirituality is concerned... I'm not really that spiritual, but seeing a completely ravaged planet causes some strange emotions to appear. Might have been the view that caused at least some people to become Zoners. But who am I to judge.

I'll be waiting outside Malta.

Respectfully,
Nathan Bloodrose
Bloodrose Syndicate