Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The O'Rhu Cell, From: Shana Nesho'en of the Blood Dragons.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ID: The Blood Dragons
Encryption: Very High
To: The O'Rhu cell.

Loading video feed...
Complete.

[Image: jVA6ybf.gif]
Connecting...
Live.

Kon'nichiwa O'Rhu representatives listening to this transmission. As far as I know the Order works with highly advanced technology, I mean I theraly went through my personal Sekmeth, and it was nothing like I ever seen before. The simple concept of the systems within it is amazing, it took me a while to figure out how to reconnect the shield capacitor when it was damaged in one of my fights, but I made it somehow finding a manual in a Neural Net archive. Ehem, anyway enough with the compliments. I was wondering if the O'Rhu is able to construct or obtain a single ship based Docking Module for my personal Katsaguchi class cruiser? If so I am well in ability to pay the full price for one, and a deliverance fee if needed.

It will be much appreciated, if its within your ability to get me one. I will patiently await for your reply.

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.

END OF TRANSMISSION

[Image: dI4M4yq.png]

ADDRESSEE: Shana Nesho'en
SENDER: William Thrawn, O'Rhu cell

CONTENT: Greetings once again honorable Dragon

Indeed we do possess the means to "acquire" such equipment, and we'd of course help our allies with it.
We do not require any fees with regards to delivery however, production costs for a single GADS Module are estimated at 120 million.

If those terms are agreeable to you, we shall start processing your order immediately.

Kind regards
Thrawn out

OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION: N/A
ATTACHMENTS: N/A

To: William Thrawn of the O'Rhu cell.

Arigato for your quick response. The deal seems acceptable, I have already put away the credits. Where should i forward the funds to?

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.

END OF TRANSMISSION

CONTENT: Payments should be wired to O'Rhu|Bank

Also, should you need anything else that we may provide, feel free to contact us again. We will try to help to the best of our abilities.
We'll contact you over this channel when the said piece of equipment is completed, delivery details should however be discussed over a more private channel.

Safe skies
Thrawn out

It will be noted, I will make sure to ask the O'Rhu first if I need any other equipment of the sort. Might just look into obtaining a few o'v your ships to complete my collection. The credits have been wired, I will patiently await for you to contact me after obtaining the module.

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.

END OF TRANSMISSION

CONTENT: Kon'nichiwa honorable Dragon

The requested module has been completed. Arrangements for a delivery should better be done over a more secure channel, I hope you agree.

Thrawn out

Kon'nichiwa,
Hai, a message has already been sent to the designated channel. Glad to see you working at your best as always, that didnt take as long as I expected it would. Arigato, and it was a pleasure dealing with the O'Rhu.

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Roju.

END OF TRANSMISSION