Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The O'Rhu Cell, From: The Blood Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ID: The Blood Dragons
Encryption: Very High
To: The O'Rhu Cell

[Image: SxTkTVo.jpg]

Kon'nichiwa. The Cell is one of our very most trusted allies as you know, that have helped us with many things. Now I come to you with this, the following operation is of a very large scale. And I am hesitating to say, it has a chance of failing, even tho I try to be optimistic we have to think of every possibility. So, as we cant afford any warships anywhere other then the front, all or nothing it is, I myself as the logistics leader think there should be at least some heavy back line defense in case of a fallback. That is why I ask of you, if it is possible to comission ANY ammount of higher class warships of your own, heck even one is enough, with a few Dragon Bombers backing it up, to defend the back lines at the Nagano jump hole in Chugoku. We cant afford for a further advance, so something to surprise the Navals in case they manage to somehow, come out on top we would need something to stop them. Any decision you make, we will respect it. You aren't forced to this, and if you decide not to involve we wont stand in your way. Arigato for taking the time to listen to me. Bakufu kara oinori moshiagemasu...

[TRANSLATING INPUT:::-Best wishes from the Shogunate.-:::INPUT TRANSLATION COMPLETED]

Signed

Shana Nesho'en, Daimyo.

END OF TRANSMISSION

[Image: dI4M4yq.png]

ADDRESSEE: Shana Nesho'en
SENDER: William Thrawn
SUBJECT: Request

CONTENT: Kon'nichiwa honorable Dragons
We have reviewed the possibilities, and we will not turn down your request. It is essential that we assist our allies in their time of need, and that even goes without saying. We have decided to commission a certain number of warships, and have them stationed in a blockade around the Nagano jump hole in Chugoku (or that is, wherever you may see fit). However, the particular number is yet to be decided. We are uncertain of KNF and their allies' exact capabilities, so if you have any intel on what are we possibly going against, please provide it.

Thrawn out

OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION: N/A
ATTACHMENTS: N/A

DATA CORRUPTED

To: William Thrawn

Given the recent operations, and a few small battles that ocured in Nagano previously, we can only say their defenses are heavy, and we can expect many warships to be brought out. Tho I believe the supreme craftsmanship of our own warship is superior to theirs, and we have a high chance of coming out victorious. I apologize that we couldn't obtain more specific informations, but I hope this will suffice.

Signed
Shana Nesho'en, Daimyo.

END OF TRANSMISSION

[Image: dI4M4yq.png]

ADDRESSEE: The Blood Dragons
SENDER: O'Rhu Directorate
SUBJECT: Help in the face of danger

CONTENT: Sincerest greetings from O'Rhu Cell
Further discussions between Directorate and the Military Chief lead to the conclusion we will be able to dispatch a squadron composed of 2 (two) capital vessels and a small task unit made out of a Gunboat and assorted snubcraft, to a maximum total of two wings. These units have received direct orders to take station in the vicinity of space anomaly that leads to Nagano, in the Chugoku system, as per request. Once there, they will wait and provide necessary cover in case your forces will be overwhelmed, hold the line your forces will set as well as establishing a blockade. Rest assured, in case we will be able to free up more of our fleet, those vessels will find their way to Chugoku, if needed.

I hope you will find these conditions both satisfactory and a sign of consideration for your group, in time of struggle.

Jason Orack
Co-Director, O'Rhu Cell
Order Secondary Fleet

OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION: N/A
ATTACHMENTS: N/A

To: The O'Rhu Directorate

Arigato Gozaimasy, you have done a great favor to the Dragons. Know that the O'Rhu cell is always welcome to request anything from us as the dust settles. The message is being forwarded to the Shogun as we speak, so that slight changes in the battleplan could be made. Lets hope that your assistance from the back lines wont be needed tho, once again arigato. I will see you on the battlefield.

Signed
Shana Nesho'en, Daimyo.

END OF TRANSMISSION