Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Encrypted Transmission: OSI- Board of Directors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
///INCOMING TRANSMISSION///
//DOWNLOADING//
/OPEN FILE/

Directors,

Late last night the Okeanos Explorer arrived in orbit of Planet Moros to deploy two scientific teams to the surface. While initial reports of the planets habitability were quickly proven true, the environment is far more hostile than we initially expected. Several recording devices and measurement machines have already failed due to the low temperature. In order to ensure the operations success I highly recommend that both survey sites are resupplied and reinforced. Currently both teams are in discussion on what items are exactly needed, I will have a full manifest from them by the time of your next transmission.

In addition to this transmission I have also attached our initial surveys of the regional area. In order to ensure absolute secrecy both survey sites are located 25km south-southeast of the object in question, on other inactive ruins. Even with the current equipment breakdowns both survey teams have begun to study the object in earnest.

Regards,
James Blake
Commander R/V-Okeanos.Explorer

//END FILE//
///CLOSING TRANSMISSION///
[Image: rE3kabW.png]

Greetings, Mr. Blake.

Interesting discovery your team made. The fact is that I was made aware of the project just recently. I find amusing that you have already some results. Although we don't know what yet.

Well, send me a list of the materials you need. We can send them to Freeport Eleven and your service freighters can pick them up when needed.

Best regards,

David Starr
Chief Executive Officer
Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]
///INCOMING TRANSMISSION///
//DOWNLOADING//
/OPEN FILE/

Mr. Starr,

We would require the following items to not only ensure the surface teams safety, but enable them to gain a stronger foothold on the planet itself.

Code:
100 - Energy Field Equipment
1,000 - Lasers
500 - Med-Stasis Bands
4 - Military Vesicles
1,000 - Pharmaceuticals
250 - Quantum Multiplexors
50 - Plutonium
1,000 - Titanium
750 - Xenobiotic Filters
1,000 - Ship Hull Panels
5,000 - Deuterium

If you require any explanation for the above items do not hesitate to ask.

Otherwise both teams have started to settle into their routines and The Okeanos has started her own intensive surveys of Omicron Delta.

Regards,
James Blake
Commander R/V-Okeanos.Explorer

//END FILE//
///CLOSING TRANSMISSION///